Becky Holt #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every time I look at that man all I can picture is his bumhole being licked. 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
He’s on about bum licker beck her inbox with guys must be full business transactions 😂 What about men that have a girl pregnant at home while he goes of with Becky the cougar he needs to find a meme for that

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can’t believe baldy has is back there with him. I know she’s pregnant and vulnerable but Jesus Christ talk about put yourself on a downward spiral 😥 She was the one who was outing it all as well. Trio of idiots.

Reactions: 21
Their set up was a strange one wasn’t it 🤷🏻‍♀️

in the car after having their teeth done she asked would he miss her, like she already knew they were just going their separate ways once back on British soil 🤔
But how furious she was (I watched the recordings someone kindly shared on the last thread) made it look like they’d been together years and then the video when he got back to the hotel saying ‘all duck off now, she loves me’ saying about choking her an pulling her hair! Makes no sense whatsoever to me...if he was a client there’d be no need for jealousy but if he was her fella there’d be no need to miss each other & him be out with another girl within the same 24 hours!

Must’ve just been; ‘Lick me under crackers an we’ll get new gnashers’ 🤢🙈
What page was this on on the last thread do you know? I can’t find it.

It wasn’t on the last thread. It’s post #14 on thread #2
Unless you mean the videos? They were all on stories and I don’t think anyone copied. I could be wrong though 😅

Reactions: 2
🎶1 in the pink
And a tongue in the stink
That’s why we call her “Becky bumhole”🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The videos? I think they were somewhere between 12 and 15. Sorry I can’t remember which page exactly. They’re like white boxes with a blue outline in the middle, they don’t show as videos 🤷🏻‍♀️ . I hope that makes sense 😅

The videos? I think they were somewhere between 12 and 15. Sorry I can’t remember which page exactly. They’re like white boxes with a blue outline in the middle, they don’t show as videos 🤷🏻‍♀️ . I hope that makes sense 😅
Sounds like ones that are links to the original Instagram stories that have expired/been deleted.
Best to screen shot or screen record then post on here

What a look Making out he’s got a place in Sheffield when it’s £130 for 2 nights air bnb I stayed there last week lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I posted the ones where she was kicking off in Tiffany and chucking his Balenciagas over the balcony 🤣 page 14, post 262 and 265 in the last thread

Reactions: 4
God that video makes me shudder, can’t believe 18 year olds are doing this!! Social media is literally cancer.

• Sick
Reactions: 21
The FX trader scam is literally like MLM for men. Trying to recruit as many people as they can so those people can recruit people etc etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I posted the ones where she was kicking off in Tiffany and chucking his Balenciagas over the balcony 🤣 page 14, post 262 and 265 in the last thread

I can’t seem to view these

2582186E-DB2B-4260-9B72-EC21D7BD31AE.png
is she having a laugh? He mugged u off & you was with him a few hours later.. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.