Becky Holt #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t believe Baldy has actually put her OF link in her IG bio. duck me that is GRIM!

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I can’t cope 😩 bald slut 🤣 but good on her for not being controlled by that absolute special needs case!
I am recovering from a bad chest and when I saw ‘bald slut’ I laughed SO hard mr hell ran downstairs thinking I was passing on to the other side 🤣🤣🤣☠💀☠💀☠💀☠

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Can’t believe Baldy has actually put her OF link in her IG bio. duck me that is GRIM!
On her Amazon wish list she has….Comfort fabric conditioner. I mean if you can’t afford to buy your own fabric conditioner may be time to start looking at other career prospects.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 71
On her Amazon wish list she has….Comfort fabric conditioner. I mean if you can’t afford to buy your own fabric conditioner may be time to start looking at other career prospects.
Sorry, but how does an Amazon wish list work? Who sees that??

Reactions: 7
Baldy spends everyday posting the same recycled pictures of herself or sitting in a bubble bath..

COME ON GUYS WE NEED SOME ENTERTAINMENT!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
She needs to take that of link of her page wow there’s some thing not right in pregnant women doing tit like that no need

Reactions: 13
Are these women bleeping blind 🤦🏻‍♀️ ‘When is it my turn?’ 🤮🤮🤮 women queuing up for a bit of bum fun and STDs with this Amish ugly prick 🤢
Girls if you reply to Bradley Weekes Fx Supreme asking to get with him then please book an appointment with your local mental health professionals & your local STD clinic

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Didn’t she just shave her hair not long ago? So she started baldy slut OF AFTER she got pregnant ewwwwe

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Wasn't IG taking quite a hard stance on those soliciting their OF pages? Be surprised if it stays up.

Think she is that shallow she won't give a tit, just wants the lifestyle for as little effort as possible? Or is this going to be a major regret at some point? She's only 24. Sad times.

Reactions: 9
Please go and check Bradley Weekes fx supreme stories as a matter of urgency! She must of rimmed the soul out of him.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.