Becky Holt #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who would seriously allow Becky to decorate their house for nothing, let alone pay her. I’d rather take my chances with Changing Rooms 🙄

80’s style fireplace painted, and those wall lamps 🤢
I would normally say you can’t knock someone for trying to start up a business but these girls will literally do anything except go and get a job 🤦‍♀️ Do she even have any experience or expertise in interior design?

Reactions: 16
Let’s be honest here, the only ‘interior’ Becky Holt has any experience of is the interior of Bradley Weekes hole. Rancid.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
I can’t cope 😩 bald slut 🤣 but good on her for not being controlled by that absolute special needs case!
‘Dick ratings’ ffs I have seen it all now. I can’t believe this is how ADULTS now make their money. WTAF?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.