Becky Holt #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eeee I can’t cope. Wonder if Bradley weekes fx supreme dumped baldslut as she wouldn’t do an OF rim jobby.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Exactly I don’t understand the hate towards her, she unexpectedly got dragged into this for being the GF. Yes, she got back with him and that was a dumb move.. but her hormones must be going wild at the moment.

Only thing I could criticise her for is getting pregnant as soon as she met Bradley. Didn’t know a thing about him, plus people warned her what he was like.

Why women have babies with strangers, especially fanny hungry, scamming, short but wide boys, I’ll never get my head around. Fxcked up society.

I reckon Becky is just back there for more gifts 😂

*Bradley laughing in broke
I seriously can’t cope with these hahaha these are with his mum & sister wtf happened
hahahahahahahahahahahahhaha

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Posting stories showing off his Big Boy watch in that crappy little rent-by-the-day office, trying to convince everyone what a baller he is, with them dinky lil' feet and facial hair like a steel wool scrubber 😭 are all these women on some wild psychedelics or has Devil Dick been doing some powerful voodoo?

help? me??? understand?????

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She’s not even following him
Doesn’t need to, he’s public, but we all know she’s keeping tabs on him by checking regularly, the anxiety of wondering what he will post next when he clearly doesn’t give a damn and thinks it’s all hilarious lol

Reactions: 2
That’s what I’m wondering. Can imagine her voice when she’s freaking out at him to remove the stories… and him all Noddy Holder 😂
You LEAVE NODDY ALONE - the man's a national treasure and I can't let this thread ruin him or Christmas for me!

Please can we go back to calling Bradley Weekes (aka fx_supreme_ apparently a Forex scammer trader from Tipton in the region of Dudley, near West Bromich, which is near Birmingham, in the Midlands - have I fulfilled Google algorithms yet) the Cookie Monster, that greedy baked-good-loving bastard's fair game 🍪🍪🍪

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Posting stories showing off his Big Boy watch in that crappy little rent-by-the-day office, trying to convince everyone what a baller he is, with them dinky lil' feet and facial hair like a steel wool scrubber 😭 are all these women on some wild psychedelics or has Devil Dick been doing some powerful voodoo?

help? me??? understand?????
A certain type of women like men like him, he’s fun in their eyes as he’s spur of the moment, energetic and fun and when hyper focussed on them, he totally love bombs them, makes promises and splashes the cash. The highs are then replaced with lows while he goes on the missing list (with another girl but he says he’s working) then they crave getting the high again so they allow him back. He’s like a drug to the addicts - a bad boy they hope to tame.
We just need him to get with Cassy lol that would liven up her thread 😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
HAHAHAHAHAH

1634591248842.png

A certain type of women like men like him, he’s fun in their eyes as he’s spur of the moment, energetic and fun and when hyper focussed on them, he totally love bombs them, makes promises and splashes the cash. The highs are then replaced with lows while he goes on the missing list (with another girl but he says he’s working) then they crave getting the high again so they allow him back. He’s like a drug to the addicts - a bad boy they hope to tame.
We just need him to get with Cassy lol that would liven up her thread 😂
Only using the vom emoji because I can't imagine going anywhere near him without a hazmat suit and a bottle of bleach.

Poor bugger's got one eye on the prize and the other on his Big Boy watch. Not that I feel sorry for his Steve-Buscemi-kid-meme-lookin' ass.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.