Becky Holt #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So as amish now has a full name of Bradley weekes fx supreme 😂 can we all agree that even though the drama has all settled down and everything has gone back to reflectively normal. Bradley weekes fx supreme crazy few weeks will last in our hearts and memories forever the good the bad the bumhole lick 😂

Omfg are we going to be treated to a Bradley weekes fx supreme collab with sallie "midlife crisis" axl.

Omg is this an actual joke. They can't tease this. This has to happen. Can they both go to dubai as both of them together is such good crisis content
Honestly, I cannot pray enough for this to happen :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Bradley Weekes fx supreme put some socks on you woman.

I would love it if Bradley Weekes fx supreme made an account on here to big himself up aka Delo Makes Me Weto style 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Bradley Weekes fx supreme put some socks on you woman.

I would love it if Bradley Weekes fx supreme made an account on here to big himself up aka Delo Makes Me Weto style 🤣🤣🤣
If an account pops up trying to argue with a name along the lines of "TheRimmerTakesItAll" you know who it is. 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I just can not take any man seriously when they wear those absolutely horrific Dino stompers. What a tragedy to the world they are 🤮

• Haha
Ewwww anyone see Bradley Weekes fx supreme story blatantly just trying to show how many women are in his inbox and one is asking when he is going to see her.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
yeah and then baldy posted a story 😂
Haha I seen it! I wonder if the women in his DMs are aware of his preferences (rimming). Kieran is another one, I am still mortified by what Google images pulled up and even more disgusted at the fact I kept scrolling down for more. 🤢 Just no need for it at all.

Reactions: 3
I'm sorry but there is not a single part of Amishes antics over the past 3 weeks that would indicate he is a changed man
Girl you saw the 🤑🤑🤑 signs you absolute doormat.

Bradley Weekes treated you like tit, publicly humiliated you and you let it happen

Reactions: 9
Imagine doing your due diligence research on Bradley Weekes fx supreme before parting with a significant amount of money and landing on the Becky Bumhole Tattle thread.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Eee I can’t wait for the drama to unfold on good old bradders - Bradley weekes fx_supreme__ now vicks washed her hands off him. Hi huns I’m
Sitting down and waiting for the ☕

• Haha
Eee I can’t wait for the drama to unfold on good old bradders - Bradley weekes fx_supreme__ now vicks washed her hands off him. Hi huns I’m
Sitting down and waiting for the ☕
Until next week. Then Bradley Weekes fx supreme will be back by her side. Funny cause on fb he would appear quiet loved up with vix.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.