Becky Holt #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Girl you saw the 🤑🤑🤑 signs you absolute doormat.

Bradley Weekes treated you like tit, publicly humiliated you and you let it happen
I don’t think she should be victim blamed? She’s a young woman, third trimester, probably trying to cling on to any little bit of hope.

Victoria was dragged into this tit show.When we are young, even older we all make dumb choices. It’s easy to give out advice, not always easy to take it.

Bradley Weekes has over 9k followers! Soon to have his own thread! Happy days!
He was at 10k, but it dropped to by a thousand and a bit over this past week.

omg has anyone seen this? i went to check out amish's insta and this came up first
He’s had about four accounts and folds them when people ask for their money. They are registered off shore, so hard to get money back.
He’ll get caught up soon enough and get pulled for fraud.

Reactions: 16
I don’t think she should be victim blamed? She’s a young woman, third trimester, probably trying to cling on to any little bit of hope.

Victoria was dragged into this tit show.When we are young, even older we all make dumb choices. It’s easy to give out advice, not always easy to take it.

He was at 10k, but it dropped to by a thousand and a bit over this past week.
Oh wow I didn't know that! I seriously don't see the appeal with that man. I'd rather get fingered by Freddy Kruger thanks.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don’t think he deserves his own thread. He’s a questionable person with questionable occupation and habits and giving them any attention just feeds them. He’s probably loving this.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Oh wow I didn't know that! I seriously don't see the appeal with that man. I'd rather get fingered by Freddy Kruger thanks.
Or Edward Scissorhands 😂
Stuff off nightmares .. can you imagine waking up from a one night stand to that. You’d be dead ashamed wouldn’t you! Dryer than the Sahara desert!

I don’t think he deserves his own thread. He’s a questionable person with questionable occupation and habits and giving them any attention just feeds them. He’s probably loving this.
But maybe he’d be exposed for what he really is, increasing awareness for anyone who Google’s him possibly thinking about joining his scamx

Last edited:
  • Haha
Or Edward Scissorhands 😂
Lollll!! Use a cactus for a dildo! 😂

Just a reminder guys. When referring to Bradley Weekes fx supreme can we stick to using Bradley Weekes fx supreme full title/name. Just to avoid confusion. Thanks 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Lollll!! Use a cactus for a dildo! 😂

Just a reminder guys. When referring to Bradley Weekes fx supreme can we stick to using Bradley Weekes fx supreme full title/name. Just to avoid confusion. Thanks 😂😂😂😂
I’d rather be Becky’s toothbrush after she’s had her tongue up his hoop

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Hi can’t find him either. Doubt he’s blocked me as i don’t follow him and have never viewed his profile

Reactions: 2
Account is still there.. fancy looking up to Dan 😂😂 little fxck boy giving away booze and coke suddenly thinks he’s gods gift 🤢

Those women wouldn’t look twice at Dan if it wasn’t for the money. Bradley Weekes FX_Supreme scammer buys girls booze, coke and max’s his credit card to get a lay 🤮😂

Attachments

Reactions: 5

I don’t think its victim blaming at all. She shared multiple messages and pictures for everyone to see and then back tracks to make out like all is happy.

Third trimester or not she knows she is being treated like tit and allows him to do it

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.