BeckJones4 #67 Too sad to do her “job” but not too sad to shovel garlic bread in her gob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Taken from @Venom post in the last thread . The thing that sticks out for me is we all know how huge her head is .. like it has its own solar system. This pic shows exactly how massive she is because her head looks small in comparison !
She needs to ask Kanye if he’s got one of these spare for her next try on haul.
IMG_1237.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She is literally only going to able to wear a bed sheet with a Head and arm holes cut in before long

Does she wear the same clothes for days as Washer/Dryer can only take one item of hers at a time

• Haha
Reactions: 11
People launching stuff in to a trolley gives me the ick. It’s so unnecessary. Why do it for a video? Throwing the cucumber into the bag of lettuce. Are you thick?! (Yes)

Reactions: 22
I’m sorry but how could she even fit in a cinema seat without it shattering width and length ways?!
I don't know about VUE as I don't have one locally but Odeon do the double seats now like a mini sofa so 2 people can sit properly next to each other, she'd probably just about fit in one of those if they had them. There's no way she fits in a normal cinema seat.

Reactions: 6
I don't know about VUE as I don't have one locally but Odeon do the double seats now like a mini sofa so 2 people can sit properly next to each other, she'd probably just about fit in one of those if they had them. There's no way she fits in a normal cinema seat.
I live on top of an old theatre & I’ll pay her £20 to try to sit in one of the seats. Just got to wait for her to arrive at my doorstep I guess 👀

Reactions: 3
People launching stuff in to a trolley gives me the ick. It’s so unnecessary. Why do it for a video? Throwing the cucumber into the bag of lettuce. Are you thick?! (Yes)
I thought this. The way she was throwing salad bits in the trolly. She was going to bruise them all and not want to eat them.
---
Why has their been no eat video on the takeaway “Donna” kebab 🥙 she normally post the video straight away of her eating it!

Reactions: 7
‘Let me show you the river. Here’s the water bit’

I can’t even watch it. I’ve skimmed & I’m fuming so the videos from yesterday are going to be a no from me

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I thought this. The way she was throwing salad bits in the trolly. She was going to bruise them all and not want to eat them.
---
Why has their been no eat video on the takeaway “Donna” kebab 🥙 she normally post the video straight away of her eating it!
It’ll be included in a WIEIAD video I bet.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.