BeckJones4 #67 Too sad to do her “job” but not too sad to shovel garlic bread in her gob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Usually it’s the size of her head that really does me in… but God almighty those eyebrows are like some sort of comic filter
I mention her beastly eyebrows all the time…. I just can’t with them. Even when she gets them “done” they still look 💩

• Haha
Reactions: 9
When Becki gets caught outside a school 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 24
You honestly realise just how big she is when you see the pics of her from behind. Like I knew she was big but Holy heck that pic in the last thread. Built like a lindt chocolate box.
---
You honestly realise just how big she is when you see the pics of her from behind. Like I knew she was big but Holy heck that pic in the last thread. Built like a lindt chocolate box.

Reactions: 13
Why does Becky turn off comments when she has any of her family in the videos now? She never used to. I have no idea why but I don’t like who two nieces. They seem to be such bullys and I can imagine them thinking g ooh my aunt is tiktok famous and bully people at school.

Reactions: 4
Why does Becky turn off comments when she has any of her family in the videos now? She never used to. I have no idea why but I don’t like who two nieces. They seem to be such bullys and I can imagine them thinking g ooh my aunt is tiktok famous and bully people at school.
Her way of safeguarding them apparently. Even though she tags Paige in the videos so people could just go over to her profile and leave comments if they wanted to 🤡

Reactions: 16
Don’t think she really enjoyed last nights tea. Defo ordered a real kebabum after. No eating vid and just an unenthusiastic ‘loved it’ at the end

Reactions: 14
Her way of safeguarding them apparently. Even though she tags Paige in the videos so people could just go over to her profile and leave comments if they wanted to 🤡
Often people just leave the comments on the next video anyway 🙄

Reactions: 3
You all sound surprised she’s out of breath. This is the girl who is out of breath stood in her kitchen!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Taken from @Venom post in the last thread . The thing that sticks out for me is we all know how huge her head is .. like it has its own solar system. This pic shows exactly how massive she is because her head looks small in comparison !

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I assume that Is what she said the reason is but I bet it’s because her family got pissed off with the comments when they were in the videos and they know it’s all true. So told her to turn them off. Otherwise they wouldn’t be in the videos. Yes why tag them then if it’s safeguarding lol 😂

Reactions: 2
Taken from @Venom post in the last thread . The thing that sticks out for me is we all know how huge her head is .. like it has its own solar system. This pic shows exactly how massive she is because her head looks small in comparison !
She looks like a beef joint

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think we're being generous by calling her so called walks half a hour each 😂

Reactions: 10
I’m sorry but how could she even fit in a cinema seat without it shattering width and length ways?!

She would do brilliantly heath and social media wise if she decided to lose weight. It’d drop off her rapidly to start with and I’ve no doubt she’d feel a million times better too. She was literally puce from a gentle stroll in those woods

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.