Beckijones4 #97 90% head, 10% face, 100% n

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine sitting next to her and my paigey on a flight tho šŸ« šŸ« šŸ«  the most insufferable duo, oh id be absolutely bleeping fuming
If I was next to her on a flight I think I would rather sit on the opposite side that she was.

Reactions: 7
Yeah tbh I'm team Cath had a responsibility for her weight until Becki turned 18. HOWEVER she should absolutely be charging the overweight gargoyle room & board, and splitting bills with her, and encouraging the big slobbering village idiot to get a job.
I wonder who pays for all the food she eats. She doesnā€™t buy that much compared to what she eats on her daily supermarket trips. Her parents clearly arenā€™t the type to have a work ethic so they arenā€™t going to make her get a job, I think I speak for a lot of people here but if I was 31 and living at home I would have a job or I would not have a roof over my head.

Reactions: 13
Tbh her content is tit, her comments section is dryer than her undergunt and I just miss ye ole rickets!! ā˜¹

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I think well pasta with light soft cheese and chorizo isn't too bad then she has to add garlic bread and with her portion sizes it's a carb overload and she doesn't do any exercise worthy of carbs on carbs.

Reactions: 10
Also sheā€™s mega fat, surely she gets uncomfortable in this heat getting so hot? No way Iā€™d be able to stomach garlic bread and pasta right now, Iā€™m melting, I want ice cubes and watermelon and an ice coffee šŸ„¤

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I think well pasta with light soft cheese and chorizo isn't too bad then she has to add garlic bread and with her portion sizes it's a carb overload and she doesn't do any exercise worthy of carbs on carbs.
Iā€™m more amazed that she managed to pronounce ā€˜chorizoā€™.

Reactions: 8
Berry smoothie today

Shows sheā€™s got no idea about portion control the way she overfilled it
What a dumb fat witch. She could see it getting full and kept piling it in. Thatā€™s so many berries too, she couldā€™ve halved that and added some spinach instead of the banana šŸ¤¦šŸ¾ā€ā™€ļø

What a dumb fat witch. She could see it getting full and kept piling it in. Thatā€™s so many berries too, she couldā€™ve halved that and added some spinach instead of the banana šŸ¤¦šŸ¾ā€ā™€ļø
Bec Bec no like Spinach. Despite having arms that could rival Popeyeā€™s.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I've seen a lot of times people have criticised crackbun for not stopping beck beck from eating.
My sister is a similar size to becki, but much taller (5ft 10 and size 28-30). She absolutely has a binge eating disorder and secret eats. Growing up my mum would make us all the same food, but my sister would spend all her pocket money on sweets and crisps etc, she would steal any food we bought for ourself, she would sneak downstairs when we were sleeping and make herself food or raid the cupboards. It got to the point my mum locked all the cupboards that had food in. My mum was constantly on at my sister about her weight, the health issues and it just made my sister eat more as she was comfort eating. Until they acknowledge they have a problem and decide they want to do something about it and reach out to whatever services are avaliable for help and support, there's not much anyone can do. As callous as it sounds, I just let my sister get on with it now. I don't discuss her food with her at all.
I suspect that's what crackbun is doing with beck beck, she knows she can't do anything to stop her so just leaves the issue alone
Secret eating is a massive part of BED. I suspect Beckiā€™s eating is actually more than what she shows us.

• Sad
Caff probably just thinks becki is a bit podgy. Sheā€™s never bothered to help her with her weight as a kid so why would she now? Sheā€™s the problem. Yes becki is an adult but sheā€™s been fat since she was a baby and thatā€™s down to caff and yes she could change herself but itā€™s ingrained in her to eat tit and be like she is and in her head, itā€™s just puppy fat and sheā€™s not that big and her diets not that bad.

Caff probably just thinks becki is a bit podgy. Sheā€™s never bothered to help her with her weight as a kid so why would she now? Sheā€™s the problem. Yes becki is an adult but sheā€™s been fat since she was a baby and thatā€™s down to caff and yes she could change herself but itā€™s ingrained in her to eat tit and be like she is and in her head, itā€™s just puppy fat and sheā€™s not that big and her diets not that bad.
The fact the sister was also so big she needed gastric surgery, but seems to be image conscious ( Cher tribute act etc) is definitely not a coincidence

Reactions: 9
Tbh her content is tit, her comments section is dryer than her undergunt and I just miss ye ole rickets!! ā˜¹
Forgot about ye olā€™ Ricketsā€¦think bison has too. Her mourning came to an abrupt end
---
I donā€™t believe for 1 second she likes that Coke Zeroā€¦the way she chugs and chugs the full fat tit when she gets it, that Coke Zero barely touched her lips.
Deffo a full fat tit hiding in her bag

The fact the sister was also so big she needed gastric surgery, but seems to be image conscious ( Cher tribute act etc) is definitely not a coincidence
This is what I don't get though. Becki claims to be close to Shirl so must have seen what she went through with the surgery and presumably Shirl eats small portions now. I feel like Shirl says nothing because Becki looks after Paige a lot, buys her food and drives her to dance etc. She's a cash cow for her and Leah.

Iā€™d be so bored going to the supermarket every day, the staff must be sick of seeing her waddle through doors all the time.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.