Beckijones4 #97 90% head, 10% face, 100% n

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her face gets redder as the grwm goes on. She’s clearly having a reaction to products she’s using
I’m sorry, I’m not a supermodel but I feel im decent enough looking to say with my chest that she is one ugly bastard. A face only a mother could love. I always say there’s someone for everyone but how could anyone be attracted to her? Nothing attractive about her! Both physically and mentally. A big fat ugly bum with an IQ of a brick.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Whats happening Friday? are the cupcakes for payyggges prom :ROFLMAO: or will she buy more bots to get her to 700k by Friday?

Reactions: 21
Whats happening Friday? are the cupcakes for payyggges prom :ROFLMAO: or will she buy more bots to get her to 700k by Friday?
She knows full well where to get cupcakes too. She's bought them loads of times. There's plenty of little cake shop places by me that sell homemade cupcakes like the ones she normally buys. There are places like that everywhere. She just wants them free doesn't she? Actually really annoys me. Honestly if I was an "influencer" if I was gifted stuff that I wanted I'd donate what I'd have paid to a charity close to my heart in Beckatrons case why not donate to Alzheimers charity? And stuff I didn't I'd be donating to charity or saving for the school fayre etc. It makes no sense when there's people that don't have a hot meal once a week and she's eating enough for 8 people per meal and begging for free tit. Riles me up

Reactions: 23
She 100% has sleep apnea with all that fat! There's no chin/neck! Just fat
God forbid she ever needed anaesthetic with a neck like that! They'd struggle to get a tube in I bet

Reactions: 10
God I'd really love to smack her straight in the bonce. A face you would never tire of punching.

Why does she just put a blob of cream on her chest like perfume? Every time she does it I'm just like... whyyy??

Reactions: 13
Photoshop in the blur around her legs and they came in at this size
1A9BAB79C9cDS98-0475-4B.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
OMG that whole videum is a singalong anaphylactic reaction.

And the BDL is all ‘SKINNY QUEEN, GLOWING’

She could choke to death on a chep and they would be like ‘DROP THE WORKOUT QUEEN’ ‘JUST ONE CHEP, PORTION CONTROL QUEEN’

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Would love to know how someone who is built like//probably smells like/fills them self up with so much rubbish like a Biffa bin, has so much confidence.
Good for her I guess, but I suppose because of that she is never ever going to think that she needs to change her ways.

Reactions: 13
Her face gets redder as the grwm goes on. She’s clearly having a reaction to products she’s using
Yup! She chops and changes so often her face has no chance to get used to products. Also I know lots of people use that Ordinary moisturiser she's using and love it, but i've only ever found it breaks me out.

Reactions: 7
I've seen a lot of times people have criticised crackbun for not stopping beck beck from eating.
My sister is a similar size to becki, but much taller (5ft 10 and size 28-30). She absolutely has a binge eating disorder and secret eats. Growing up my mum would make us all the same food, but my sister would spend all her pocket money on sweets and crisps etc, she would steal any food we bought for ourself, she would sneak downstairs when we were sleeping and make herself food or raid the cupboards. It got to the point my mum locked all the cupboards that had food in. My mum was constantly on at my sister about her weight, the health issues and it just made my sister eat more as she was comfort eating. Until they acknowledge they have a problem and decide they want to do something about it and reach out to whatever services are avaliable for help and support, there's not much anyone can do. As callous as it sounds, I just let my sister get on with it now. I don't discuss her food with her at all.
I suspect that's what crackbun is doing with beck beck, she knows she can't do anything to stop her so just leaves the issue alone

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Berry smoothie today

Shows she’s got no idea about portion control the way she overfilled it

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.