Beckijones4 #97 90% head, 10% face, 100% n

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not great at many things but I'm a very good cook. My degree is nutritional science (I'm an accountant now so go figure) but I'm sure many of us with the slitest bit of knowledge could give her dietary advice. She must be offered it all the time so why is she so resistant?

Reactions: 11
Oh here she is with her video of lies again. All she “ate” all day yesterday was a smoothie and chocolate moose until her tea. Course it was Becki.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What is wrong with her? Nearly took her own fingers off 🤦🏻‍♀️ and that narsty custard under her nose 🤢 get that burst you psychopath!!!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Even on a day where she had just one actual meal, she still managed just under 2600 calories (and that's just half the pack of biscuits logged)

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.