Beckijones4 #97 90% head, 10% face, 100% n

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_8552.jpeg

Got a cherry bakewell because ‘I wanted something sweet as well’ girl you are having a drink made entirely of syrup, what are you talking about

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
When the smoothing blurring filter glitches you get a glimpse at her real skin texture with her crusty mouth sores. Sorry to anyone with Trypophobia.

IMG_2590.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
We all love "treats" I love a bar of chocolate, takeaway & genuinely love junk food. I do but I also love veg & fruit and a healthy meal. She makes a "healthy meal" and adds 500 cals of sauces (I'm guilty of sauces I could literally drink mayo 🤣). Makes from "scratch" and uses jars and packets full of sugar and unnecessary crap. I just don't understand how you can walk round that fat and not give a tit?

Reactions: 25
We all love "treats" I love a bar of chocolate, takeaway & genuinely love junk food. I do but I also love veg & fruit and a healthy meal. She makes a "healthy meal" and adds 500 cals of sauces (I'm guilty of sauces I could literally drink mayo 🤣). Makes from "scratch" and uses jars and packets full of sugar and unnecessary crap. I just don't understand how you can walk round that fat and not give a tit?
I may or may not add mayo to most savoury stuff. I do use light mayo now I’ve found one that doesn’t taste like vinegar 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 7
Why does she need a cold drink everytime she leaves the house? Just drink water you gigantic child!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
THE BUBBLE TEA IS PLENTY SWEET. In most places I've been to in the UK it has at least twice as much sugar as it's made with in Asia

Reactions: 9
I may or may not add mayo to most savoury stuff. I do use light mayo now I’ve found one that doesn’t taste like vinegar 😂😂😂😂
Omg I LOVE mayo, when I first got together with my husband he was disgusted at my mayo usage, I especially love it squirted all over my Chinese, or on a stir fry… but when I was calorie counted I was shocked at the amount of calories in a little tablespoon of it, so switched to Hellman’s light and that’s the only light version I can have 😅

Reactions: 7
She’s morphing into amber Lynn Reid isn’t she. Scared of a new flavour, eyes darting around like a cornered rat.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’ll never admit to the PCOS will she. Her skin is awful. Imagine using a filter then going along with the BDL comments about what amazing skin she has 🫠

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.