Beckijones4 #97 90% head, 10% face, 100% n

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On the way back from the airport and deciding what to do for tea as we can't be arsed cooking. I said to my husband 'what about an Indiaeum?' and now I hate myself.
me and my friends say "Tescoum" "costcoum" and "oreganoum" in actual conversations now, actually ridiculous 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I bleeping HATE exercising, probably the reason im not a Victoria’s Secret model but I just don’t know why she bothers her fat hole doing it? Everyone knows that weight loss can be done just by eating a healthy balanced diet. Obviously exercise helps tone up and obviously good for mental helf etc but her excercising herself to the point of almost having a heart attack it’s like why does she bother? To then probably have a Donna kebab tonight. Whereas by her actually making those small changes she claims to make, duck the weight would drop off her and she wouldn’t be pushing herself to a heart attack by just eating decently. duck I dislike her
I reckon it’s because she makes a deal with herself, she does a walk or a dance workout and then she can eat whatever for the next couple of days without feeling any guilt for it - not that she probably feels much guilt anyways.. But yeah she probably thinks it doesn’t count because she’s exercised

Reactions: 23
Fred title- never a truer word spoken 🤣

She's going to be full on Saville bleeping glitter bleeping rolf Harris noncey on "my paigeys" prom isn't she 😩 god help us all!!

Reactions: 17
I’ve been relaxing (💨) and just caught up on her videoms via Reddit. I can’t stop laughing at that maccies one and the workout one. Never change beck beck.

Also someone on Reddit pointed out, she says the same old shite on every single workout video about her small changes and it’s nobody’s business what she eats. If she wasn’t bothered she wouldn’t go on about it all the time 🙄

Reactions: 19
Even a gazzy band won’t help this sad case. She’d keep eating and make herself ill and probably die. Like I’ve said a million times she needs to address her mental issues surrounding food, but she’s far too stupid to realise that. She’s nothing but a ticking time bomb
I agree, she's way too addicted and invested in her food, she'd be like those on 600lb life that have already stretched your stomach's back out after their surgery
---
I’d take my hat off to her if she did that because at least she’d be doing something. But she wouldn’t because she wouldn’t be able to cope with the thought of not being able to eat the ginormous portions she does now.

ETA: And if she did, she’d duck it up like Poppy Adams has by eating cookies and cakes and all of the slider foods that go down easy but offer no nutritional value.
has poppy Adams had something done then? I never knew this 🤔 what did she get?

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
---

has poppy Adams had something done then? I never knew this 🤔 what did she get?
Oh she’s had not one, but two weight loss surgeries. She had a gastric band when she was about 18, lost a load of weight, put it all back on and then some, and then she had a gastric bypass about 3ish years ago. Shes probably gone from a size 30 to a size 24 so she has lost some weight but I’d hardly call it a success being a size 24 AFTER weight loss surgery.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Is everyone just casually ignoring this? Don’t think I’ve ever seen her have fish before.

IMG_0727.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Playing catch up a bit with the actual videos and it just kills me that I don’t think there’s been a single post about these hundreds and thousands sweets 😆 🍬 An influencer who makes content nobody on the tattle thread actually cares enough to comment on 😹
---
Is everyone just casually ignoring this? Don’t think I’ve ever seen her have fish before.

View attachment 3008859
This looks quite nice- I way prefer mushy peas that are more solid 🐠

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Oh she’s had not one, but two weight loss surgeries. She had a gastric band when she was about 18, lost a load of weight, put it all back on and then some, and then she had a gastric bypass about 3ish years ago. Shes probably gone from a size 30 to a size 24 so she has lost some weight but I’d hardly call it a success being a size 24 AFTER weight loss surgery.
I’ve seen another content creator who had WLS and it failed. She’s now on one of the injections and it’s worked far better she looks bleeping amazing now. From what I gather where she gets the injections from have helped her with her food relationship.

Reactions: 9
Playing catch up a bit with the actual videos and it just kills me that I don’t think there’s been a single post about these hundreds and thousands sweets 😆 🍬 An influencer who makes content nobody on the tattle thread actually cares enough to comment on 😹
---

This looks quite nice- I way prefer mushy peas that are more solid 🐠
Looks really nice but a tiny portion, mearly a starter before her actual starter. She must have had extra sides with it as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Looks really nice but a tiny portion, mearly a starter before her actual starter. She must have had extra sides with it as well.
They clearly didn’t do chicken. Looks a bit upmarket for the Jones crew, in Heswall as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Does any one say ‘jazzler’ ?! Is it the Port or northern?
We say Jazzies - I am south east.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.