Beckijones4 #97 90% head, 10% face, 100% n

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Content creator’ films herself going to the shop to buy a slush. Fascinating.
Someone I’m going about my day and wonder how the duck that sort of thing can be ‘content’. How is Becki Jones going to the supermarket worthy of a video but for me it’s just another bleeping thing to do 😭

That sounds like I’m jealous but it’s 100% not that. I just think it’s stupid is all haha
---
Thank duck she didnt call them VaJazzlers.
Now I’ve got visions of her sticking them on her gunt fanny can we bleeping NOT
---
So she’s always had a massive head then?

View attachment 3009471
Ah no how can someone be ugly even as a bubba 🍔🙁

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
On my way to the North East this morning and had ro pass through the ghetto. I live about ten miles away from Thee Portum!
20240622_085647.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wonder if crack bun had a c section- dread to think about a natural birth with her bonce

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’d take my hat off to her if she did that because at least she’d be doing something. But she wouldn’t because she wouldn’t be able to cope with the thought of not being able to eat the ginormous portions she does now.

ETA: And if she did, she’d duck it up like Poppy Adams has by eating cookies and cakes and all of the slider foods that go down easy but offer no nutritional value.
Didn’t someone on here say you have to give up pop? She’s got no chance.

Reactions: 7
Didn’t someone on here say you have to give up pop? She’s got no chance.
They advise you not to have fizzy drinks, especially in the first year. I know a lot of people can go back to drinking them after a while but a lot of people just can tolerate them. Two years out and I still can’t drink them.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Am I the only one who didn’t realise that those sweets with the sprinkles on actually had a name? Never heard them actually called anything 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Did she go see her niece in the same sweaty clothes she had done her work out in 🤢

Reactions: 4
Who drinks one of them slush over the age of 13? Seriously. My son had one a few weeks ago and even the smell of pure sugar was vile. They leave a film on your teeth. I just don't understand her at all. We're all for slagging her off and calling her but in all seriousness she has problems. Its not normal. I'm currently on a diet (I'm a size 10) but I've noticed they're a bit tight and I know I've put on a few pound so just being good for a few week. Yeah its tit and obviously it won't take me as long as it would take her but she could do it? Cutting out tit like unnecessary slushies or eat one biscuit/CAKE instead of 2/3/4 and have smaller portions? She doesn't need to starve and not eat. She could still eat what she eats just less? She'd save a fortune on her £1 body wash when she uses less 🤣 but seriously I really think she needs help. I'm a recovering anorexic so being on a diet is always dangerous for me but I had help when I was ill. Surely this is the same just on the opposite end of the scale? She makes out she's got this amazing family who all love each other so much but if she was my daugher then I'd be speaking to her, regardless of her age. She's doing these work outs then having 4 CAKES, double cheese burgers as well as a chicken burger, constant takeaways and full big arse meals for every meal and has encouragement from all these companies who send her food. It'd be the same as a diet pill or ozempic company sending to me! Fat bleep

Reactions: 30
After her speech about her dad’s health you’d think she would take her own advice ‘life is short’ so why is she spending her life eating to the point of death? Life is short so look after your health and what you eat. Yes have a treat but not to her extent

Reactions: 16
Thanks fyp
What a load of shite. Firstly she has Maccies D and other junk food almost daily. Also why spend money on face masks etc when you're putting processed junk in your body. Is she that thick that she doesn't realise these things don't work unless you're eating healthy.
---
Who drinks one of them slush over the age of 13? Seriously. My son had one a few weeks ago and even the smell of pure sugar was vile. They leave a film on your teeth. I just don't understand her at all. We're all for slagging her off and calling her but in all seriousness she has problems. Its not normal. I'm currently on a diet (I'm a size 10) but I've noticed they're a bit tight and I know I've put on a few pound so just being good for a few week. Yeah its tit and obviously it won't take me as long as it would take her but she could do it? Cutting out tit like unnecessary slushies or eat one biscuit/CAKE instead of 2/3/4 and have smaller portions? She doesn't need to starve and not eat. She could still eat what she eats just less? She'd save a fortune on her £1 body wash when she uses less 🤣 but seriously I really think she needs help. I'm a recovering anorexic so being on a diet is always dangerous for me but I had help when I was ill. Surely this is the same just on the opposite end of the scale? She makes out she's got this amazing family who all love each other so much but if she was my daugher then I'd be speaking to her, regardless of her age. She's doing these work outs then having 4 CAKES, double cheese burgers as well as a chicken burger, constant takeaways and full big arse meals for every meal and has encouragement from all these companies who send her food. It'd be the same as a diet pill or ozempic company sending to me! Fat bleep
The cake comment reminds me of this bloke I know who said he'd started a diet and was only buying 7 cakes instead of 10. (I think he was joking).

• Haha
Reactions: 8
"Kind to yourself" being kind to yourself is definitely not eating your body into an early grave.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.