Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Suitcase Sunday roundup
Becki: chicken goujons (NOT refrigerated), Rice Krispies Squares bar, Walkers cheese and onion baked cresp, KitKat, Cadburys Snack chocolate biscuit, apple slices, picnic eggs, mini Ritz crackers, leftover Caesar salad, Kinder Bueno

Paige: chicken goujons (still not refrigerated), 2x Fridge Raiders, Rice Krispies Squares bar, grapes, Twix, mini donuts (supposedly to share with Porscha / friends) strawberries, Walkers ready salted, another Rice Krispies Squares bar but chocolate, apple slices

Porscha: Attack a Snak, grapes, Twix, Bubbly sweets, Walkers ready salted, KitKat, leftover Skittles

For everyone: Dairy Milk cornflake clusters, Snowballs cakes, picnic eggs, Ribena, Capri Sun, Lucozade, Oasis, water, covert Coke

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 41

soph30

VIP Member
Just saw on the other site she blocked the Riptor?! After he offered her that training as well. How arrogant

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 40

gigi_93

VIP Member
People with serious issues don’t like it when a mirror is held up infront of them do they 🤣 cry more, Becki

• Heart
Reactions: 39

goldie341

VIP Member
Has me creased when it cuts to the clip of her ‘workout’. I’d be so so so embarrassed if i was her watching his reply but he actually seems alright 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Venom

VIP Member
Fish's don't have skin Bek Bek, they have scales, but I know you hate that word, Fat Cunt 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

EllyMay

VIP Member
Ive been away from the fred as ive been watching on fb and tiktok lose there minds over jay slater but wtf noum, a turkey gyro 🤢 sounds vile looks vile & is the biggest insult to greece in history 🤢
I've been down the Jay Slater rabbit hole. Did you see a comment on one of her videums saying he was hiding under her gunt? 🤣

• Haha

gigi_93

VIP Member
I think she’s got body dysmorphia. She genuinely sees someone around the body shape of Nicola Coughlan (who I love btw) when she looks in the mirror instead of someone the body shape of toad of toad hall. Can body dysmorphia work that way?

• Haha