Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

K4040

VIP Member
Riptor has replied to her rant

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 88

tattlysquid

IMG_1873.jpeg

Credits to the Bisonette on Reddit who did some sneaky maths, if anyone else is a calorie counter or numbers nerd, this is so interesting 🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 70

Carpetandcurtains

Sorry to circle back to her weight again.... I'm the same height as her and tipped the scales at 25st in June last year (size 28). Since then, I've lost 10st through calorie counting and going to the gym. Its been so tough, because I love food so much but it can be done. There is absolutely no way that she isn't suffering with any health issues though. She is not healthy, no matter how many times she tells herself that

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 69

Chloe123456

VIP Member
I think the Riptor offering to help her is lovely & the fact he suggests she might not mentally be ready now so he’s opened his offer for the next 3 years. Becki it’s free PT services from a professional who knows what he’s on about but also seems kind and understanding which can be quite rare. Please take him up on it. Omg your page would be amazing if u did this & had the biggest glow up !!!!

Reactions: 61

Potato_waffle

Chatty Member
Ok. I've done it! The exact same work out as yesterday, Pussycat Dolls and Missy Elliott.

Firstly. I somehow completed it 11 minutes quicker.
Secondly, I was most surprised to find mountain climbers, downward dogs and criss cross amongst the moves.
Thirdly, I cannot tell you how many times I envisaged myself looking like Rebecca whilst doing some of these moves.
There was also a lot of 'oh so that's what she's doing then' moments.

Anyway, I have absolutely NO idea what I was wanting to prove/find out by this exercise, but here are the stats. I made a picture too because I felt it necessary.

Rebecca's active calories 355
My active calories 395
I weigh approximately 9 stone less than Rebecca.

I honestly have no idea what the point in this was. But I did discover than Grow with Jo videos are actually alright and I would do more, so thanks for that.

Anyway off for a vape, sausage on toast and maybe a 500 cal smoothie because I'm a fitness queen!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

gigilouxx

VIP Member
Calorie counting is only fucking triggering for this obese dog because she doesn’t wanna admit that she overeats
I am so done with these eedyat greedy motherfuckers calling binge eating on camera a job

• Haha
Reactions: 57