Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gigi_93

VIP Member
I can think of some 1 on 1 "training" he could do with me 😍
Not me trying to work out where he lives from his videos
---
Thread suggestion:

BeckiJones4 #98: Triggered by Riptor, needs to get a griptor

I’m so sorry

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

gigi_93

VIP Member
The response from Riptor was really nice. I wish someone would offer me free one on one PT! This is the only time a good looking man is ever going to acknowledge her existence so she should be lapping it up tbh

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

GBPackersFan91

Why does she always bang on how "strong" she is

Becki youre a joke you cried in your flabia because you thought two young girls was laughing at you, bore off
She is so strong that she run off and hid in her car when she thought someone was videoing her or taking photos. That sure showed them!
I don’t think I have ever praised myself for being strong. I am a dwarf and was born with achondroplasia, and I have people stare at me and make comments all the time in public. I have also had the photos and recording. And it can be awkward and at times upsetting. I get that because of the way that I was born, not because I am 30+ stone and can’t control what I shove in my mouth, and try to prove a point by doing it more. Her version of strong is having to read some comments that she is baiting for by posting the content she does. Anything that upsets her or she doesn’t like she deletes or blocks anyway. And anything bigger such as the calorie video shell post for sympathy claiming not to be hurt and it’s lucky she is strong.
She is so deluded!

• Heart
Reactions: 53

LadyMarmalade

VIP Member
Just watched riptor for the first time and I fucking love how neutral and unbothered he is. People like Becki cannot cope with people like that who are truly objective and just are not arsed.

The whole ‘just be bluuudi kind xxxx’ is water off a duck’s back because he’s not being unkind, he’s stating facts and doesn’t care if an army of ‘SO PURE’ gen z brats and ‘me an lickle legs went to Asda’ millennial Huns come for him.

Bluuuudi luv it xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 51

K4040

VIP Member
Blocking Riptor just shows she’s not willing to make a change. Let the fat cunt eat herself to death: she’ll probably be dead before her dad the way she’s going

• Heart
Reactions: 50

Wrathlonix

“I could see the fish’s skin if that makes sense” why would that not make sense you absolute unit?!
Has the fear of the smell of fish but I bet she fingers her fish flaps of a night and rolls over sniffing them to sleep. Dirty bitch

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 50

tattlysquid

In her fish n chep video she’s fully drinking a full fat cowekkk on video and trying to hide it. Look at the J2O glass with the orange slice in, vs the big pint glass on coke with lemon in the background. In the clip of her drinking J20 vs the clip of her hiding and drinking cowekkkk you can legit see the glass she’s actually drinking from is the coke glass. Shes such a brazen liar atp. Would love to follow her round and see what she actually eats in a day and doesn’t show.

IMG_1793.png
IMG_1794.png
IMG_1795.jpeg
IMG_1796.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49

eggsandwiches

Chatty Member
IMG_8552.jpeg

Got a cherry bakewell because ‘I wanted something sweet as well’ girl you are having a drink made entirely of syrup, what are you talking about

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48

tattlysquid

So I take it the takeaway tracker is well and truly defunct 🤣
In lieu of the wonderful bisonettes Gigi and Alpaca @RandomAlpaca22 @gigilouxx here is an interim update so the poor fuckers don’t drown when they return to TT duties 🤣

June Takeaway tracker:
01.06.2024 - Mcdonnums Hattrick burger, large chep, oasis, garlic mayoum and mini skittles macfluerrrry. £12.18 1342 kcals
02.06.2024 - Inidium - chicken pakoras, pilau rice, bombay potatoes, chicken tikka masala, mint yogurt and a tikka naan (dead). £22.25 3945 kcals
04.06.2024 - KFC - twister wrap (it's newm), cresp (that she did not give to caff) and pepsi max (cant drink as fast anymore) - £5.49 750 kcals
05.06.2924 - Mcdonnums - chicken share box & oasis £14.28 1240 kcals
06.06.2024 - Mcdonnums - Orange McFreeeeeezie and mango and pineapple Mcfreeeeezie - £3.78 89 kcals
08.06.2024 - Subway - foot long churro & cookie - £6.28 1630 kcals
09.06.2024 - indium - shammi kebab, pilau rice, onion Bhaji, paratha, butter chicken & a poppadom - £21.45 2096 kcals
12.06.2024 - Hickory’s Smokehouse - sausage & egg muffin with potato tots & grape soda £13.29 1278 kcals
13.06.2024 - Mcdonnums - double sausage & egg mcmuffin, hash brown (and assuming a cowek) - £5.50 848 kcals
13.06.2024 - ikea - swedish meatballs, & ikea biscuits £4.50ish 500ish kcals
13.06.2024 - kebab - chicken shish, donner meat, chips, garlic wheel and garlic mayoum - £18.50 (estimated) 2410 kcals
14.06.2024 - Nandoums - Caesar salid with chicken breast and halloumi, dragonfruit refresher drink - 1320 cals £18.50
15.06.2024 - Chippy tea - BBQ ribs, chips, fried rice, battered sausage, prawn crackers - 1672 cals (est) £23.50 (est)
19.06.2024 - Mcdonnums - Double cheeseburger, m chicken sandwich, full fat coweeeekkkk, 1/2 portion large fries - 1240 cals, £19 as confessed by Becki in the video
21.06.2024 - Bread board, halloumi fries, fish and chips, j20, cowekkkkk (spotted!) - 3226 calories, £36.50 (est to include a coke)
22.06 - Costa - Bubble tea and cherry bakewell - 696
cals, £8.50 est
23.06.2024 - Indium - Chicken korma, fries, pilau rice, plain naan, poppadoms - 2400 cals, £21.50

ps keeping this up to date is a fucking full time job fair play bisonettes

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 48

Noseyhun91

Imagine being that ice cream man and seeing an obese 31 year old running to your van from her parents house in her nightie with her pitta tits bouncing hitting her chins!! She is the most embarrassing person I’ve ever come across. I would genuinely rather be six feet under than live her life!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

LadyMarmalade

VIP Member
‘my Paige says this xxx’ is my new favourite thing. Even better than ‘This is going to ruin the tour’

‘Labour on course to win a super majority with Reform surging in deprived industrial areas with higher immigrant demographics’

my Paige says this xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Wrathlonix

let me dumb it down for you Becki Jones because you’re soooooo fick

>Becki post video for the whole world to see
>Whole world is allowed opinions on your video
>If beck beck no want opionions, beck beck no post videos

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46