Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kayefeluu20

VIP Member
This is very Gen Z, eco warrior, Just Stop Oil and perhaps a minor qualm compared to the noncing etc.

Always really fucks me off that she buys plastic wrapped fruit all the time. Buy a watermelon, and eat it. If you swapped your disgusting chocolate waffles for a big bowl of melon, it'd still be pissing in the ocean but at least slightly healthier. Buy a whole apple instead of those gross little baggies of heavily watered apple.

Just stop being such a big fat waster in every sense. Buy a whole, unwrapped cucumber instead of a fucking cucumber PORTION. I may have a massive arse & thighs that touch but at least I eat my 5 a day. Stop killing the Earth with your arsenic farts & plastic consumption, ffs.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46

Venom

VIP Member
I'm not worried one bit about her health if I'm being honest, if the fat cunt keels over because she couldn't stop inhaling food 24/7 then that's on her and I say this as someone who has dealt with Binge eating disorder. She knows there's a problem through all the justifications she says in her videos. My only concern is the normalisation of such gluttony and it's why she needs removing from the app, just let her chow on down and be cut out of the house in 2 -3 years time by firefighters.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

wineanddine

VIP Member
don’t tell me what to do, that was just your hand moving to your mouth to fill it you oversized duvet

IMG_9216.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 44

gigilouxx

VIP Member
“Driving round for an ice cream van at 10pm”
The way she relates so heavily to children just proper creeps me out differently

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

gigi_93

VIP Member
Her lack of education around nutrition, weight loss and exercise is astounding 🤣 she hasn’t got a fucking clue which is why she’ll never lose weight and keep it off. You can’t outrun a disgusting diet love. I’ve never known anyone so thick (apart from Kate Hayes)

Reactions: 43