Beckijones4 #95 Mum don’t come in I’m doin a video crying about Dead Dog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you were Cath wouldn’t you just eat all that cake just to bleeping rile her
I’d divide it up amongst the kids bar My Paigey and ford focus. I’d get them something else just so they are left out but it would rile Bison up knowing the kids she could’t give a duck about ate her cake.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Close to orgasm over a slice of cake and doesn't think she has a problem? No way in hell her parents are getting a slice of that. Bet she ate it all last night in the garlic bed

Reactions: 14
Oh god my paigeeys prom will be all about becki. Paige and her mates will probably have to go to beckis caffs house, eat beckis worktop grazing table, get ready while becki sits in the corner watching, dribbling while they get changed for her then to get in the flabia and follow the limo or whatever they’re going in to the venue so she can watch through the window. Then of course paigeey will have to sleep over at caffs so becki can spoon her in bed 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
“People saying I’m not healthy.. I know my own body, i know what I have, you only see a small bit blah blah” Becki your body shape is bad .. you will have visceral fat all over your organs from the processed junk. It’s not all about going for a little walk & occasionally eating a bit of boiled to death broccoli.. u have no idea what’s happening on the inside ..
That’s the thing - saying we are only seeing a small bit. Well if that small bit is so horrifying, imagine how bad the whole picture is. Even if it’s vaguely normal, it’s still more calories piled on the already grotesque amount of calories she shows.

Reactions: 12
This is cool and all but my tiny mind can't comprehend how the scale knows where the fat is spread. Hypothetically, I have a giant massive bonce like bison, does it know I'm just heavy because of my meat head?
Quick google and some journal articles show they aren’t completely accurate so I wouldn’t worry
---
That’s the thing - saying we are only seeing a small bit. Well if that small bit is so horrifying, imagine how bad the whole picture is. Even if it’s vaguely normal, it’s still more calories piled on the already grotesque amount of calories she shows.
Not even being dramatic I have never seen her eat anything vaguely normal in terms of a full days eating, there is always something heavily processed if it’s “home cooked”, all meals have something that is high fat, high carb/sugar and high salt. All her main meals have to have something on the side - garlic bread, pitta etc. It’s actually gotten worse since doing these dance “workouts” and the one walk a fortnight because she genuinely thinks she’s losing weight. It’s eat less, move more NOT eat more, move a little bit more 😭

Reactions: 13
This is cool and all but my tiny mind can't comprehend how the scale knows where the fat is spread. Hypothetically, I have a giant massive bonce like bison, does it know I'm just heavy because of my meat head?
It scans through your body, it gives me where fat is stored as well, so core, legs, arms. It’s really good and it helps when I put weight on as it’ll determine if it’s muscle or not

Reactions: 3
My scales at home say they do this and they log it in the app on my phone but I’m dubious cheap Amazon scales are very accurate 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Genuinely flabbergasted at her WIEIAD! She's some balls to come on and show that after her "I don't care" vid, saying she doesn't care what people think if she has a takeaway on a Wednesday and Sunday cos we don't see everything etc. Becki, you've had 12 takeaways/fast food/meals out in 14 days!!! How much more has she had that she isn't showing?! Shes a ticking time bomb for a serious health scare that could mean death but she doesn't give a tit
Tattlers,I reported this latest WIEIAD post & It was found to have violated the disordered eating law. Know it’s sad,but it’s felt like a small victory against the great blimp !!!
---
yes!! I'd eat it all or lob it in the bin (yes I'm childish) 🤣
I’d put some really hot chilli sauce all over it & put back in the box 😂😂 our dainty kween doesn’t like spicy foodum !!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The electromagnetic plates on the scales send a charge through your body that can read it. You don’t feel anything

Reactions: 3
Becki always pulls the whole "I only post part of what I eat" if she was eating healfy everyday she would 1000% be showing it to us everyday to prove to us that her eating isn't the reason why she's fat. We know she eats crap all the time and she loves to show us it

Reactions: 11
All this talk about scales reminds me of the time our dainty kween was on her weight loss journey and weighed herself on carpet 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 15
“People saying I’m not healthy.. I know my own body, i know what I have, you only see a small bit blah blah” Becki your body shape is bad .. you will have visceral fat all over your organs from the processed junk. It’s not all about going for a little walk & occasionally eating a bit of boiled to death broccoli.. u have no idea what’s happening on the inside .. and when you end up in hospital.. or have a heart attack at a young age you will have the shock of your life. My cousin died o a heart attack aged 40 (this was about 15 years ago) he used to smoke & drink & eat crap but he was only a tiny bit chubby .. he didn’t look bad at all.
She talks a load of Bullshit or should I say Bison tit. There's no way that fat lump has been anywhere near a doctors. She doesn't know what's going on inside. I know someone who was overweight and had to drink a disgusting drink to get the nourishment their body desperately needed. They are now 7 stone lighter and enjoying life.

Reactions: 5
Becki always pulls the whole "I only post part of what I eat" if she was eating healfy everyday she would 1000% be showing it to us everyday to prove to us that her eating isn't the reason why she's fat. We know she eats crap all the time and she loves to show us it
What she does show is excessive anyway!

Reactions: 10
I’ve just bought some scales that do all that, they’re by the brand Bauer & cost £52 ,very pleased with them .

Reactions: 2
Another thing I've realised is she's had so many 'combo' kebabs since the kebab gate of Aug 2023. Shes made it so obvious that it was her excuse to have two kebabs rather than just needing the one

Reactions: 6
I don’t think body composition scales are accurate at all but they will still give you an overall idea of what’s going on and seeing the numbers reduce as you lose weight is encouraging. At this point she probably exceeds the weight limit on household weighing scales (she probably thinks she isn’t gaining weight as every time she steps on them the number is maxed out can’t go any higher- it would also explain why she doesn’t see any issues with her current way of eating) she would need to go to Chester zoo and use theirs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.