Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gimm3more

VIP Member
Someone’s commented on the vid where she’s claiming she made her already highly overweight and unwell dad a heart attack in a jar milkshake that she’s been to Costco today so will have had 24 hotdogs plus all the samples before her mound of greasy beige slop.
Tbf allow it the man’s terminally ill, let him eat what he wants

Reactions: 39

Diddikins

VIP Member
If she truly didn’t care, she wouldn’t be addressing it at all. If she truly didn’t care, she also wouldn’t be filtering her comments so only the nice ones are showing.

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Potato_waffle

Chatty Member
Get. The. Fuck. Out.

A hattrick of takeaways finished with a carton of ice cream.

I cannot begin to wrap my head round this one.

Reactions: 37

gigilouxx

VIP Member
Nah someone in her family needs to fucking step in now serious. I can’t stand her I think she’s foul but I’m pretty sure no one would have their daughter smoking brown in the gaff wasting away and making themselves ill so why the fuck this is acceptable I do not know

Reactions: 36

Yano

Chatty Member
Saying she doesn't have a hairy back is making me think she does have a hairy back

• Haha

Ashaleee

VIP Member
"you only see some of my WIEIAD, cooking and baking"

Becki you colossal dosser, you eat out most fucking days. Your body is SCREAMING. she genuinely thinks if it dosnt come out of a 1 star greasy gaff in a sweaty plastic bag its not a takeaway 🥴🥴 delulu

• Haha

EllyMay

VIP Member
Her Paige tribute on insta makes me cringe. ''Even to be able to sit in an exam hall is an
achievemen", the bar is set very low isn't it.

• Haha

Bella's mummy

VIP Member
I really detest these so called influencers and they lack of empathy for others. Bison was getting wet over a £33 piece of cake while they were people watching that video who were wishing they had that money to buy groceries or something. We are in a cost of living crisis,people are struggling and she's showing a disgusting oversized piece of cake. Get real Bison.

• Heart