Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Potato_waffle

Chatty Member
'That's me just checking that my car is ok as you only get an hour parking'

What do you think is going to happen Rebecca? It hits 60 minutes and you car flies away!?

• Haha
Reactions: 49

LIVINGMYBESTLIFE1

Chatty Member
It really annoys me when she refers to herself as fat. She isn't fat, she is super super morbidly obese. Tubby custard should google morbid.

Reactions: 47

Noseyhun91

Was scoping out the video with fatty sitting on her camping chair and actually found the chair she is using you can see the red stripe with the black and grey either side it’s definitely this one and the description says it’s heavy duty oversized chair and can hold up to 450 lbs which is a whopping 32 stone!!!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 47

gigilouxx

VIP Member
You can’t get the fed out for a burglary so I highly doubt they’re invested in someone calling Becki a fatty on tiktok

• Haha
Reactions: 45

gigilouxx

VIP Member
The day I need a reinforced chair is the day I channel my inner Jesus, fasting for 40 days and 40 nights

• Haha
Reactions: 45

CrapEars

VIP Member
Is she in a wheel chair?
That’s what I thought at first. It’s a fold up chair & someone has hung one of the awful stomping uniforms on the back, which gives the impression of the back of a wheelchair.
I just can’t get over her marching in to the hall, flicking open her heavy-duty two person chair and positioning herself and her suitcase at the very front. She’s got some confidence, I’ll give her that!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44