Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gigilouxx

VIP Member
Next person to mention sniffin her coochie I’m gonna personally bounce a shitty nappy off your window.

• Haha
Reactions: 44

KYLIE

VIP Member
1. Why does she take off her 2 quid b&m sheet mask and smile as if she is suddenly 21 again with perfect skin?

2. Seeing her crusty fake tanned ankle foot/trotter has ruined my week.

3. Why the actual fuck does she use Cantu, a range for afro hair lmfaaaooooooafvadjhvbaehsjvbaesdhjvcbajh

4. Why is all her skincare/shampoo, etc all from B&M aka literally worst quality ever, why has this woman not gone to a doctor for some actual anti-dandruff shampoo (Nizoral would do her wonders)

5. Why are her eyes that blood shot after a shower, what in the fuck does she do in there

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Diddikins

VIP Member
She’s jumped on the “I don’t care…” trend. She may as well just have called it “dear Tattle”

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Jumbojet1251

Chatty Member
Morning you funny fuckers!

Coming out of lurkdom because I’ve had a theory for MONTHS that she’s going to be on the tele. Shes the smuggest that she’s ever been, her comments section is bleached cleaned every day, zoom calls, she appears to be stacking to get even bigger etc.

I thought it may be for filming in November for a weight loss programme in the new year but with the new passport info im wondering wether she’s been invited to do that show where massive UK fatties go abroad to see foreign fatties and how their weight affects them?

Ive just got this feeling something is going on behind the scenes.

• Wow
  • Heart

Venom

VIP Member
Her "long day sat on my arse doing nothing but eating" WIEIAD suitcase Sunday edition makes my sandwich, crisps and banana I bring to work (9-3) feel very sad 😆
---
Also, she ate that whole mixing bowl of caesar salad, didn't she? She put some on another bin lid but it wasn't actually FOR anyone else, she just said "let's put some in here as well" because she knew it would look way too much on hers. 2 plates Becki.
2 plates Becki and her 4 chin necki

• Haha

Noseyhun91

Normal 31 year old.
Buys House: 😀
Gets married: 😀
Has a baby: 😀
Gets a promotion in work 😀
This fat c##t over abit of chocolate cake:

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

troglodyte

"I've never been one for hot countries, no disrespect to any hot countries."

What, with all due respect, the absolute fuck? How is she a real person?

• Haha

Chloe123456

VIP Member
Yeah she’s an absolute boggin troll
I don’t eat kebabs because a girl at school once said “don’t ever eat kebabs because if u put a microphone near a kebab you will hear it actually moving as it’s still partially alive” now I’ve never tried the microphone thing but 30 years later I never forgot it.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40

SIZZLEg

I very rarely comment on here as I can only just keep up with reading it, but I'm a bigger girl, all started when I passed my test and got my own scran mobile and ended up at mcdonalds a hell of a lot and never walking anywhere. But I was 18 & that's what we did. I then fell pregnant and put on about 6 stone, not even eating near on what the bison eats & my God did my family let me know. Especially my dad. Oh and my nan as she has no filter. But they was concerned and I did something about it and lost it. I'm a size 16 now but have an active job and walk 10000 steps a day. Why is no one stepping in and saying oi you fat cunt sort your shit out!

• Heart
Reactions: 40