BeckiJones4 #93 The 6th stage of grief Butterfly chicken

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brilliant quote from NotDayvits in his latest video. "Paige and Porcha are such crazy names for dogs" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Nah the bowl of cereal packed to the absolute brim in her latest grwm. Must be half a box of cereal in that bowl but small changes yano....

Be as well getting a trough at this point.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
"I've never experienced a pain like this" didn't she lose her nan? so losing her nan wasn't as bad? 😂 I'd have thought it would've at least been on par 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
'I feel myself finkin of him every secondum'

Funny that, considering you didn't think for a second to take care of him properly when he was alive you trollop.

Reactions: 40
That cereal she bought is 7 quid a box 🥴 who’s stupid enough to actually spend that on what’s evidently just nesquick balls

• Wow
Reactions: 19
"I've never felt a pain like it" your dad literally has a terminal illness and two forms of cancer
---
I’m telling ya, she is gonna get some sort of tacky ashes jewellery. Maybe a new choker?
When my dad died, my siblings and my mother all got that ashes jewellery & were offended I didn't want any 🥴 aye sorry I don't fancy getting hammered down the pub with my dead dad hanging off my neck

• Haha
Reactions: 43
"I've never felt a pain like it" your dad literally has a terminal illness and two forms of cancer
---

When my dad died, my siblings and my mother all got that ashes jewellery & were offended I didn't want any 🥴 aye sorry I don't fancy getting hammered down the pub with my dead dad hanging off my neck
Not to mention her nan DIED... I've never come across anyone like her. She's so pathetic 🤮

Reactions: 16
Do we even think she's parting with potential takeaway money to cremate old ricketts?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You reckon she’ll chuck them off the top of the mountain she’s wanting to climb in December
I’m calling it now that the mountain climb will be called off as she’s had a hard year due to rickets’ death and had to miss out on walks due to mourning the decrepit creature

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I can just imagine her telling Paige to take down that video because Olly was Becki’s dog so she should be the one who gets to post first

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Love that she’s never known a pain like it.
Naan died. Yknow the lady you knew for 30 years but go off ya fat twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Just shows how self absorbed and unbothered she is about people around her. Pig

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.