BeckiJones4 #93 The 6th stage of grief Butterfly chicken

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t understand how that pie filling is so wet even though she used flour. It’s like soup with a pastry lid

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I know it’s been said but how can she cook or eat literally a day after her dog of 14 years has died?!
My dog was ill last year and had to have bloods taken. I didn’t eat or sleep for the 24 hours I had to wait for the results, I felt sick to my stomach. She’s just carrying on as normal. Bizarre
Tbf she didn’t really care for Rickets he was clearly on his last (bendy) legs for fuckin ages and she never walked him or did anything that a decent dog owner would do. It was only a matter of time before he finally needed to be put down. It’s not really surprising she’s “carrying on as normal” lmao
When my first dog died I was gutted and spent a day crying and wallowing but life goes on 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 21
I think Paige’s story was up not even an hour and then it disappeared, and an hour later Becum’s posts started going up.
She definitely wanted to be the first to tell everyone so she could get them £££ views.
Shows how much of an absolute childish bleep she is 🤣 imagine being 31 and making your 16yo nice take down a post about a dead dog hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Every now and then it really bleeping tickles me that Ricketts stuck as a nickname to the point where we've all basically forgotten his real name haha

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Every now and then it really bleeping tickles me that Ricketts stuck as a nickname to the point where we've all basically forgotten his real name haha
It's like how we refer to Shirl as Shirl. I don't think I actually know her real name, I defo didnt know it wasn't Shirl for the longest time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Tbf she didn’t really care for Rickets he was clearly on his last (bendy) legs for fuckin ages and she never walked him or did anything that a decent dog owner would do. It was only a matter of time before he finally needed to be put down. It’s not really surprising she’s “carrying on as normal” lmao
When my first dog died I was gutted and spent a day crying and wallowing but life goes on 🤷🏼‍♀️
The poor fucker was literally scribbling his last Will and testament and trying to break the cyanide capsule in his tooth and the thick eejit was all ‘ oooooh Olly you bloody luv that shallow breeeevin don’t you, I’ll leave you to it’

• Haha
Reactions: 33
The poor fucker was literally scribbling his last Will and testament and trying to break the cyanide capsule in his tooth and the thick eejit was all ‘ oooooh Olly you bloody luv that shallow breeeevin don’t you, I’ll leave you to it’
Obviously I've never been a fan but just thought she was an ugly, fat idiot but the way she treated her dog and milked his death actually makes me despise her.. Not one word about how her terminally ill, cancer-stricken dad is coping with the loss. As long as she can keep her kcals over 3000 then that's the most important thing.

Reactions: 23
Is it suitcase Sunday tomorrow or has the family finally had enough of the shithouse’s crap and banned her from the fortnightly stomps?

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.