BeckiJones4 #93 The 6th stage of grief Butterfly chicken

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would pay good money to see her bowl into a classroom of year 7s to teach them how to just be bluuuudi kind. They’d have her hogtied with her sunglasses within about 15 minutes.
I can hear it now... "Skibidi Bison with no rizz"

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Gutted that this thread is nearly done, this title is soum niceum.

Reactions: 13
Just be bluddy kind guys xx

but didn’t she get sacked for bullying someone?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If the only things she can muster up emotion for are bullying and the death of a dog that looked like it attended tutankhamuns funeral then she needs catapulting into the real world

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That kind video might be my most hated bison content of all time. She was like passive aggressive with it as well. Hope you walk throum a spider web you absolute turnip

Reactions: 10
Couldn’t even get fru that be kind videum. She thinks being kind is getting a hall pass for eating all that junk and nobody making any comments. I just remembered an earlier comment about her wearing that T shirt she’s got on two days in a row, whoever was in that car with her must’ve been heaving up. Would’ve been like a stinky BO hotbox

Reactions: 11
Couldn’t even get fru that be kind videum. She thinks being kind is getting a hall pass for eating all that junk and nobody making any comments. I just remembered an earlier comment about her wearing that T shirt she’s got on two days in a row, whoever was in that car with her must’ve been heaving up. Would’ve been like a stinky BO hotbox
That’s my issue with the whole #bekind thing. The message is right, people should be kind, but influencers use it as defence for people calling out their crappy behaviour.

Reactions: 27
how come she didn't like the skittles mcflurry but chocolate ice cream in a fruit roll up is fine?!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.