BeckiJones4 #93 The 6th stage of grief Butterfly chicken

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even if I was the bison I'd see this fred title and find it bleeping hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Watching her make and plate up food proper ruins my day why is she always fingering it

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I don’t think I’ve ever come across anyone who doesn’t have a motherly instinct with their pet, like what do you do, say alright mate and nod? It’s alien to me that. Even my ice queen Aunt who hates children treats hers like they’re her babies.

How do we know she made Paige remove her post? I couldn’t sit there and eat a flattened bit of dead chicken the day after my pet died, think I’d be physically sick!

Reactions: 16
I don’t think I’ve ever come across anyone who doesn’t have a motherly instinct with their pet, like what do you do, say alright mate and nod? It’s alien to me that. Even my ice queen Aunt who hates children treats hers like they’re her babies.

How do we know she made Paige remove her post? I couldn’t sit there and eat a flattened bit of dead chicken the day after my pet died, think I’d be physically sick!
I think Paige’s story was up not even an hour and then it disappeared, and an hour later Becum’s posts started going up.
She definitely wanted to be the first to tell everyone so she could get them £££ views.

• Wow
I think Paige’s story was up not even an hour and then it disappeared, and an hour later Becum’s posts started going up.
She definitely wanted to be the first to tell everyone so she could get them £££ views.
Well I take back feeling sorry for Becbec then, imagine being that much of a beg 🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Just watched the serving of the pie slop and one thing becki is good at is Yr 6 drama....wtaf was her fake "I'm trying.....my.best.to.hold.it.together" couldn't of been more fake if she tried.

• Haha
I know it’s been said but how can she cook or eat literally a day after her dog of 14 years has died?!
My dog was ill last year and had to have bloods taken. I didn’t eat or sleep for the 24 hours I had to wait for the results, I felt sick to my stomach. She’s just carrying on as normal. Bizarre

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.