BeckiJones4 #85 Becki’s polluting the port with her breath, Ricket’s getting even closer to death

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Beck claimed to be a swiftie last year and I’d love to know if she understands any of the new album

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She buys excessive amounts so the cupboards are filled to the brim with shite and she can scuttle into the kitchen around the clock like a fuckin gremlin and scoff. I bet her parents just hear wrappers rustling around the clock 🥴
Scuttles round the kitchen 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
Asking rachel Shirley if she got garlic bread she said yes and then she proceeds to take two slices for herself! Greedy pig
Becki got her own one!
Did anyone manage to watch that latest videum? The kettle completely drowns out what she’s saying, I just couldn’t be arsed. ProfeShnUL KweeN she is.

Reactions: 12
Saying assembling a balloon was the most stressful thing she’s ever done says everything!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Who keeps spoons in a cupboard?
Fick tik tokkers. She probably keeps them there so everytime she has a cup of tea she can nick food out the cupboard.
---
I wonder when Ricketts passes, she will do a deal with the Chinese. "I'm so glad Rickets is joining us for this chow mein"

Swear I only post in these threads like once a month😂 Poor Ricketts, he needs to be put down!! He was always scrawny but he's so skinny ffs when a human stops eating and drinking you know they're approaching the end and they get given morphine etc. But poor dog has no bleeping pain. Are they just thick and think hes being fussy with the trying different foods thing!??? Forget 2 short planks, thicker than a tree mate. It's the 0 lack of compassion for another sentient being, fucks sake he's probably howling cos he's in pain bleeping actual CUNTS 😤😤😤

P.s. can anyone link me to the off topic thread? Or what it's called so I can search it? Fankoo feeling lazy

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Swear I only post in these threads like once a month😂 Poor Ricketts, he needs to be put down!! He was always scrawny but he's so skinny ffs when a human stops eating and drinking you know they're approaching EOL, and they get given morphine etc. Its the 0 lack of compassion for another sentient being, fucks sake he's probably howling cos he's in pain bleeping actual CUNTS 😤😤😤

P.s. can anyone link me to the off topic thread? Or what it's called so I can search it? Fankoo feeling lazy
Bisonettes Off Topic

Can a lovely Bisonette make a new fred x
I would do it but I don’t have permissions 😫

Reactions: 3
If course she’s still going on her walk even though it’s raining cos she loves wortaaa. Sure last time she planned one of her walks and it rained, she palmed it off so she didn’t melt the bleeping blob

Reactions: 6
Is this mangy angie in the comments a new member of the bdl ? She's on everyone's bleeping comments trying to be a hero 🙄

Reactions: 2
You know what makes me laugh about her enablers. The fact that they say the trolls must have sad lives for regularly commenting and yet biggest part of the enablers are regularly commenting. So aren't they just as sad if no more so.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.