BeckiJones4 #85 Becki’s polluting the port with her breath, Ricket’s getting even closer to death

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just meant the amount of fastfood the US has to offer and they are literally known as being overweight.
You're right their food ingredients compared to ours EG... even a bottle of ketchup has so many additives and god knows what else.
Ha remember the blue smarties 😂
I'm new to this thread and astounded at this Becki beast👀😂
Yeh but we’re the exact same now in the UK, two thirds of adults are now overweight or obese, the average female dress size is now a 16. I think they brought back the blue after they found a natural colour extract from seaweed but it’s not the same 😤
Haha buckle up she’s a wild one !

Reactions: 5
Hi Becki, thanks for catching up on your threadum. You do care what people think about you otherwise you wouldn’t make pointless videos like the one you just did in Harvester. And if you ‘honestly love family time’ you wouldn’t be filming yourself at breakfast. If that makes sensum xx
She was trying a bit too hard I thought.

Reactions: 3
her beloved "family time" where she records the family birthday breakfasts and their riveting conversations,washed down of course with a lovely cowld cowweekkkkk
Riveting conversations “what is your favourite.. breakfast, dinner or tea?”

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How can she say that kebab looks amazing. Whether you like diner meat or not, it looks rank. It looks like someone has been sick over some questionable meat and chips.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
At this point she must have enough money to be able to support her friends small business and ask Declan to do the graze table for them all. It really annoys me that she’s made grazing tables her personality now,
And also made her nephews birthday celebrations all about her because she’ll want the praise for that grazing table.
I bet Dec is pissed. He always used to do them for her family. She’s not seen him or Zoe for a while has she.
---
Like I said before is she has he is 100% a feeder 🤣
Love how she was trying to make out she keeps stuff private that’s interesting, piss off 🤣
She does keep stuff private. Her love of battered sausages. Her chocolate stash in her room. Her eating after 8pm escapades lol.
---
A hash brown appeared at the end out of nowhere as well.
Back up emergency hash browns stuffed in her pockets lol that’s the breakfast version.. later on in the day we go back to the back up burger lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I bet Dec is pissed. He always used to do them for her family. She’s not seen him or Zoe for a while has she.
---

She does keep stuff private. Her love of battered sausages. Her chocolate stash in her room. Her eating after 8pm escapades lol.
---

Back up emergency hash browns stuffed in her pockets lol that’s the breakfast version.. later on in the day we go back to the back up burger lol
it’s the fact she started doing grazing tables IMMEDIATELY after he did one for her family. Almost like she saw the comments saying it looking amazing and then robbed yet ANOTHER idea. He might have even done her nephews grazing table at a discount but it would have advertised his business on her page. She’s a tit person.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
She doesn't "love family time". It's just her only option because she's got no mates and is too scared to do anything on her own that isn't going to Home Bargums, hiding in the woods or eating meal deals in her car.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Becki’s making me feel ancient 🤣🤣 “I love listening to older music like Whitney Houston & Celine Dion” Lol (IG story)
---
I’m in my cycle of finding Becki proper funny at the minute. It’s just funny how she loves getting proper involved with everyone’s birthday as a way to buy loadsa food.. then having a side of toast with a big pancake breakfast. She’s got a lot of confidence sometimes cos I just couldn’t lol.

Reactions: 13
You just know she stinks. Been sat outside having a fag in the sun, not washed or brushed her teeth, greasy hair, sweaty pjs :sick: you couldn't pay me to post myself online like that!

• Sick
Reactions: 16
I feel like she's posted earlier because she was getting called out about posting when school finishes and it being highly creepy. Then went on a deleting spree trying to get rid of them but leaving LS comments up as per usual. She's a disgrace

Reactions: 8
You just know she stinks. Been sat outside having a fag in the sun, not washed or brushed her teeth, greasy hair, sweaty pjs :sick: you couldn't pay me to post myself online like that!

How could she NOT stink? She gets out of breath moving from the hob to the sink. There's just no way you can be 23 stone in weight and not sweat profusely. I bet she has sores, too.

Reactions: 11
She doesn't "love family time". It's just her only option because she's got no mates and is too scared to do anything on her own that isn't going to Home Bargums, hiding in the woods or eating meal deals in her car.
HIDING IN THE WOODS 😂😭

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Asking rachel Shirley if she got garlic bread she said yes and then she proceeds to take two slices for herself! Greedy pig

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She buys excessive amounts so the cupboards are filled to the brim with shite and she can scuttle into the kitchen around the clock like a fuckin gremlin and scoff. I bet her parents just hear wrappers rustling around the clock 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.