BeckiJones4 #85 Becki’s polluting the port with her breath, Ricket’s getting even closer to death

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As a girl from Glasgow, I will put money on the fact Becki just wants to come here because we deep fry literally everything.
Nah imagine her getting a chippy munchy box. She’d be in heaven. Or a pizza crunch

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Omg “I’d love to visit the lakes and Glasgow” get in the fuckin scranmobile and go then!! Acting like it’s on another continent! I drove 18 hours the other week ffs split into 2 like but still

• Haha
Reactions: 23
“Rachel eats pizza from the kebab house, I have to have Dominoums ” Becki that doner meats probs got pigeon in it you ARE NOT bein that fussy over cheese, bread and tomato sauce 🥴
It’s so rude how she comments on people’s food all the time.
I would have loved for rach to turn around and be like, ‘Well that looks fuckin rank, I couldn’t eat that’
Always complaining about her mums roast dinners and bolognaise. IMAGINE if they did that to her

• Heart
Reactions: 20
The grazing table is another excuse to buy mountains of rubbish so she can binge them when everyone goes home. No need for all them sweets and can guarantee there will be LOADS left over for the bison to sneak off to her room and have when she’s “peckish”
"Let's tuck in" winds me up eberytime I hear that 🤣

Reactions: 17
Felt so sorry for the birthday boy yesterday. 18 and having to spend the evening in the presence of your waster of an Aunt wetting her pants and perspiring with excitement over a table of sweets and a rank takeaway.
And you just know when Paige turns 18, there will be an extra over the top celebration for the precious pwincess of the family.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
We had some real fun on the LG thread over the weekend with a game
So I’m gonna start a Becki one …

Becki Jones , 31 years old and can’t ……..

I’ll go first

Becki Jone , 31 years old and can’t cut a jacket potato without her desperately ill Dad helping her out 😡😡😡

Your turn !!!
Becki Jones, 31 years old and can’t find anyone to make babies with her so has to play mum with her nieces and nephewums
---
The irony of an American saying the UK has bad food and all we eat is junk 👀😂😂😂
Let’s not judge all of us on what Bison eats, theres junk food in most countries. Most people don’t eat it all the time though.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
The irony of an American saying the UK has bad food and all we eat is junk 👀😂😂😂
Tbf he’s not wrong but our food regulations are better in terms of what we can put into food (whooooo remembers when they took away blue smarties lol)
Also the expansion of fast food outlets in the UK is the fault of the Yanks so

Reactions: 14
I dislike her manic pingu pout face when she’s unpacking a kebab. All giddy because everyone else is getting a kebab and it’s a celebration so no one can say anything..
8ADA0F19-A190-4A4C-9D7C-6C9E5838527D.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Is Paige 16 this year? What's the betting she has a huge sweet 16 celebration led by Aunty Dreamliner?

Reactions: 7
bleeping Becki Saville will be throwing a party for payyyyyyge and encouraging her to invite her friends and sneaking them some VKs. She’ll encourage them to get a hot tub, and sit in the garden watching them and sweating, the massive n0nce

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Tbf he’s not wrong but our food regulations are better in terms of what we can put into food (whooooo remembers when they took away blue smarties lol)
Also the expansion of fast food outlets in the UK is the fault of the Yanks so
I just meant the amount of fastfood the US has to offer and they are literally known as being overweight.
You're right their food ingredients compared to ours EG... even a bottle of ketchup has so many additives and god knows what else.
Ha remember the blue smarties 😂
I'm new to this thread and astounded at this Becki beast👀😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.