BeckiJones4 #84 Wibble Wobble Wibble Wobble take away her plate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine how gross that cap would smell on her greasy chip fat and cigarette smoke smelling hair combined with her sweaty moon bonce šŸ¤®

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

I did not see any ā€œoutrageā€ in her comments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
"My dad can have one of thum" how generous
---
Absolute state of it cramming that poor unsuspecting fry in

Reactions: 16
She is trying so hard in that dance video to convince everyone and herself(!) that sheā€™s really taking this little changes seriously. Itā€™s the same BS repeated over and over. Sheā€™s constantly lying to herself and until she realises she needs to make some (excuse the pun) massive changes she will always be making ā€œsmallā€ changes and getting nowhere. Sheā€™s starting to get annoying more than ever now šŸ„“

Reactions: 13
Sad, flat, saggy pillows crushed to pancakes by the weight of her massive bonce ā˜¹

View attachment 2883460
ā€œWhatā€™s your favourite room to cleanā€
None of them love, cos most of us have a whole house to keep clean not just rearrange our Harry Potter books and dust around our impulse body spray display.
I bet when she moved everything round she calls Caff up and makes her look at ā€œher new roomā€

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.