BeckiJones4 #84 Wibble Wobble Wibble Wobble take away her plate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“I don’t really like cheese on pizza” duck off with it
How she can say that with a straight face is beyond me. Everytime she has a gahhhhhlec bread from the kebab shop it’s loaded in bleeping cheese and she hammers it down. bleeping lying fat duck!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What gets me is when she’s dishing up tea / takeaways you can see the look in her eyes of pure panic that she’s not going to get more than everyone else and she physically rushes the plating up - going back a few days but when they last had dominoes she couldn’t get ‘her’ box of wedges on her plate fast enough! I always wonder if she just plates her own and rushes to the living room to start scoffing whilst her Mum & Dad’s goes cold on the side after they’ve waited for her to film… nothing gets between Becki and her chep 🤣🤣🤣

• Angry
Reactions: 36
Same and then she gets in bed in her nighty too. Probs wakes up in the mornnoon lookin like a giant wobbly lint roller
that nighty must be some state in the morning, up round her tits pitas, gunt flung to one side, ham hock exposed and the stench 💀💀

(From my own experience of wearing a nighty and waking up with my it round my arm pits with my tits and other areas 👀 hanging out)

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Haven’t been here in awhile and I miss you all so much. I even hate, hate watching because she annoyed me so much; BUT, this is not normal. A watch strap should not form this shape.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I know she’s a unit an all but that’s a mental heart rate considering she’s just been in her room flinging her limbs round a bit 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I know she’s a unit an all but that’s a mental heart rate considering she’s just been in her room flinging her limbs round a bit 💀
It’s legitimately scary that kicking Ricketts in the dick (sorry can’t remember who called it that but 💀❤) is the same as me doing barbell squats.

GYM MUM IS THE NEW ALMOND MUM 💅

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I have a heart condition and thats a similar heart rate to mine when im having an episode and all she did was a few steps

Reactions: 6
I was going to make a new thread but I don't know how 🤔

The title with the most likes was this -

BeckiJones4 #85 - Becki’s polluting the port with her breath, Ricket’s getting even closer to death

Sorry, I didn't check who it was by when I copied and pasted it 🙈

Reactions: 4
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.