Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

soph30

VIP Member
I think to be honest the same songs are used as they are a trend and come up on the algorithm. Think Becki’s just basic though, not sure that’s in her head

Reactions: 2

Oldbutnew

I’ve never commented on h
I’m not sure who it is but there is this girl, heavily tattooed and has a large neck tattoo and it’s literally video after video after video doing a little 30 second dance to exactly the same song, every single day, and tbh she’s borderline Black Facing at this point aswell

comments are all “smashing it babes” and “love your content”

It is absolutely mind numbing what people are entertained by, I lose brain cells everytime she pops up
I’ve never commented on here but read daily, I know who you are referring to ( I think) begins with N and had a recent falling out with her now ex best friend.

Reactions: 1

NoHintOfDrama

VIP Member
I see the USA has passed a bill to ban tiktok unless the Chinese owners sell it. Wonder how much of her viewership is from the US? Just shows how unstable the platform is. Having social media as my only form of income would give me such bad anxiety
It had to go to the Senate yet. Suspect the Chinese will just pay what it takes in brown envelopes!

unkown1989

Oh ok it didn’t let me send the link, how do I post TikTok videos on here? Lol.
Basically says RIP it’s probably already been posted I’m so behind these Freds come soum quick

Sazza25

VIP Member
Not usually on this thread but open TikTok to this..it’s fake news apparently but who makes that kind of shit up?
Hello gal! Yeah it’s some sad prick thinking they’re funny when it’s just low

I’m more of a weights girlie myself but what kind of HIIT training has you windmilling like Donkey Kong lobbing barrels?

also she can’t even manage a 30 degree squat never mind getting parallel. She’s going to end up seriously injuring herself the eejit..
Need to make a new tiktok to see her downfall 😂