Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rita.

VIP Member
McDonald’s winning sips is back tomorrow. Queue all the cowld cowwwkes
I only had my first proper McDonald's recently so I didn't know about this. Just Googled - it must be like having a second Christmas Birthdayum if that makes senseum.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

Sawna

VIP Member
I own a couple of Gen Alphas. We’re grand, don’t worry.

They’re far more likely to report her for driving the flabia with a burger in each hand,

They seem to be over correcting from the Gen Z ‘everything is awesome and everyone is valid’ mindset.
Yeah I have a 14 year old son who is disgusted by her, i just hope that all kids think the same way 😂

I had to look up what that seasoning is as I’ve never heard of it, £5.22 for one jar 😳 and it’s only a few seeds, garlic granules and salt.

Amazingum
Just spices? Saw them in waitrose I think they where about £4 but didn’t buy any as they where to expensive. But then a lot of their stuff is expensive. Anyway you can buy huge tubs of spices cheaper in the range or even the grape tree if you have one local.

Hereforthehottea

VIP Member
Not sure if anyone gets that scouse woman Maria on their FYP. She’s always shouting at her husband in the most forced way with a face like a bulldog
Anyway, she did a video last night and mentions how she makes about £3k a month on TikTok. She has just about 97k followers.
I think our dainty bison is raking the £££ in more than we think. Why she spends it on B&M shit and takeaways I’ll never know.
I was literally looking for a thread on her a couple of nights ago!

soph30

VIP Member
You Yorkshire Bisonettes are being really triggering, I might have to hop on a megabus 😢 🍩 LOADED BROWNIES? 🤩

babyt

Probably been asked before so apologies if it has. Is she bigger than Lawrence?