Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lyrical0609

Chatty Member
Is there any other mothers of baby bison’s annoyed at how our bison becks doesn’t use subtitles so we can’t enjoy her amayzing commentary on mute when awake in the night with our offspring
Me!!! I often catch up during middle of the night feeds 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Houseofbane29

Chatty Member
I hate the way she’s making out it’s hit or miss whether her dad has cooked a nice meal. So bloody patronising. The audacity of her. The overgrown waddling toddler
Right like she's trying to be funny. She won't have to make a decision if she likes his food when he's dead in the next year. Makes me so so angry.

soph30

VIP Member
If she actually pronounces th sounds as f (thirty three = firty free) and actual f sounds as th ( Gryffindor =Grythindor) I'd be tempted to go to EP and punch her in the face myself.
It always makes me laugh those of us who chat about this F as TH with incredulity as you can tell they're not from certain areas, I think I hear it every day :ROFLMAO: Can't bear it either though. We discussed this before but as far as I know it's not typical of her region so I don't get where she's picked it up from? Just can't talk properly I guess, perhaps it's her tongue like the second point 🍔
1709766780801.png

cotswoldlife

Chatty Member
It’s like a teenager trying to prove to their mates they have started their periods. She’s so mentally stunted.
---
M&S Easter goodies haul up. I’m expecting such classics as

Mmmmmm
It tastes chocolatey
Can really taste the orange/caramel/mint

Funny how she pronounces it “review” instead of “reeeview”
***caramam

Reactions: 1