Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LloydsBoosters

VIP Member
I don’t even think it’s dancing it’s just like moving aggressively around the floor lol
Also what really fucks me off about Bisons videos is she can’t wait a minute to shove her food in her face to speak to she’s eating and talking it gives me the RAGE
Then wiggles her hand in front of her face as if she wasn’t expecting to speak.

Reactions: 3

Lonewolf

VIP Member
Whatever that weetabix shite is looks vile and that's saying something coming from her 🤢

Auldyin

Im very poorly at the moment and it’s going to be life changing for me. I wish I’d made healthier choices in my 20s and 30s because who knows what difference that would have made. I really dread what’s to come for Becki as I’m no where near the level she is. There is no way her body can stand the level of neglect and it’s so sad!
I am so very sorry to hear this 😔
Sending love and hugs x

• Heart

fgriff20

Question… when Beckatron (and other influencers) are doing these get ready with me videos… when they do their make up are they doing it in the phone front camera? Is that why it looks so bad?! Like with no mirror?

Ktb

VIP Member
The comment section on her vegan slop, please find the username IDONTUSEFILTERS and check their tiktok of Becyonce dancing and the song they’ve used 😩😩

soph30

VIP Member
Birthed my own 11lb 3oz fat ting this morning. Evidently takin tips from bison
I cannot believe she managed to insert Paige into poor Leah’s update. Fuckin fat self absorbed pea dough
You sure he’s not half trifle?! Congrats G ❤ 🍨
CBA to watch this live want to keep my brain cells

Reactions: 2