Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LloydsBoosters

VIP Member
The M&S Easter eggs review is so funny because she is trying SO hard to be serious and describe each item similar to Beccaeatseverything, but she doesn’t have the mildest grasp on the English language to say anything coherent. The lone brain cell in her huge bonce was burned out trying to come up with something more than “amazinnnn”
Yep. She struggles so much to think of other words.

Reactions: 2

soph30

VIP Member
I was born in South (Souf) London & I’m feeling attacked by the speech hate. Might have a gateau for breakfast. Feeling healthy and motivated x
I knowwww that’s the fing yeh, it’s hilarious seeing the confusion of all the like northern Bisonettes with their beautiful defined THs who have never heard it before 😆 I have no idea where Becki has picked it up from though?

Chloe123456

VIP Member
I eat bare as u all know, however, this video is the first one that’s actually made me feel bad sick. All that Easter egg, “starter” rice and poppadom, then curry rice n bread fuckin ellllll man
U eat bare ? Lol what do u mean ? Naked lol?

Nayalove96

VIP Member
Question… when Beckatron (and other influencers) are doing these get ready with me videos… when they do their make up are they doing it in the phone front camera? Is that why it looks so bad?! Like with no mirror?
Always wondered this 🤣

user726

VIP Member
Next time we see that stupid kiddie cup, she’ll be sucking garlic dep through the straw. Chicken goujons in the bowl. A second cup in the other hand with cowwwek, and some sweet shit in the bowl “ for pudding”
Fuck sake don’t give her ideas!

LloydsBoosters

VIP Member
I thought this too. Maybe she meant the top wasn’t long enough to cover up the gunt
She said she thinks her leggings are see-through and the bit you’ve asked about is basically her saying that anyone who had the unfortunate luck to walk behind Becki today will have got a full on view of her knickers and arse through her leggings.

Your leggings are see-through Becks because they are cheap and stretched to within an inch of their stitches trying to contain your flab.
Yeah I get that’s what she was prob on about but why did she randomly slot it in to that sentence? She does it all the time 😂😂
---
When i heard vegan curry, I was expecting it to be chips with curry sauce 😭 I’ve not watched any of her videums this week, I really can’t be fucked to give her the views.
I can’t get through her videos now they’re too long

Last edited:
  • Haha

Retro80s

VIP Member
It’s just that no one else in Ellesmere Port/Cheshire/Liverpool pronounces it like that so not sure why she’s putting it on 😂
Oh they do! Plenty of people in Merseyside do
---
Just watched her most recent tiktok on a monitor screen rather than the usual phone screen.
Christ she is vile.
Those eyebrows....you know those really rough mats you have outside the back door to take the muck off your boots. They are a wire frame with bristles on the wire, and eventually one of the parts breaks off and you have these chunky giant caterpillar types of scrap from the mat. THAT is what her eyebrows are like!
The complexion, the face made from play doh, the illiteracy, the wire brush eyebrows.
Slob.
Coir mats 🤣