Beckijones4 #74 Beynonce 24/7% of the time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With the Mersey Tunnels does she think they push through the water? I just can't
Knowing her she won't take in any of the comments and post about stamps in year's time. Even if she is just doing it for engagement why is she OK with people thinking she has the intellect of a 3 year old?

Reactions: 3
How her ‘get ready with me while we talk about things I don’t quite understand’ video should of gone..

1) Calories.
2) What fresh ingredients are
3) How to eat healthy
4) Why I’m not loosing weight from one 20min walk a week.
5) How to pronounce ‘th’, isn’t it just F?

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I think she ate the massive trifle cos she ate the roast dinner which she doesn't like. I think she sees it as a reward for doing something she doesn't like

• Haha
Reactions: 31
New TikTok dropped of becki saying she doesn’t like a roast dinner…..again

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Not a fan of Sunday dinneh cos it’s not processed and is actually fresh meat and fresh spuds/veg not processed breaded chicken hole and fried chep. What the duck is with the serial killer gloves toum?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Really didn't need to see her shoving her meat mittens up a chickens ass.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
In the pint of trifle videum I notice big scoops is wearing eyeshadow, assuming to balance out the yellow?

Reactions: 1
I love a roast dinner would eat one every day but too much effort

• Heart
Reactions: 10
duck off with the not liking roast dinners. WE KNOW!

We KNOW you hate rowwwsts, grayyyvee, food with nutrients, photos without filters and anything that’s not Peej.

Go do something useful with the scranmobile for a change-like going to a job centre or finding Kate Middleton.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
duck off with the not liking roast dinners. WE KNOW!

We KNOW you hate rowwwsts, grayyyvee, food with nutrients, photos without filters and anything that’s not Peej.

Go do something useful with the scranmobile for a change-like going to a job centre or finding Kate Middleton.
Finding Kate Middleton cracked me up 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I just posted this in the royal family thread accidentally hahaha (tryna find out if Kate has been abducted by aliens or whatevs)

IMG_9254.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.