Beckijones4 #61 Christmas time, 2 kebabs & wine, Beckums swerved the pantomime & the indiums all mine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
N'aw how nice of her, she doesn't mind that her nieceums and newphewums are more excited about Christmas than her Birthday. What a selfish bleep !!!! She was defo a bully !

• Haha
Reactions: 50
One day sheโ€™ll realise that her nieces and nephews have their own personality and she is not the centre of their universe

Reactions: 40
N'aw how nice of her, she doesn't mind that her nieceums and newphewums are more excited about Christmas than her Birthday. What a selfish bleep !!!! She was defo a bully !
Im sorry but who over the age of 21 is bothered about their birthday anymore? ๐Ÿคฃ all I want to do on mine (I am 28) is drink, eat nice food and go to bed early!

• Heart
Reactions: 51
People only say sheโ€™s kind and lovely etc etc because they feel bad for her but donโ€™t want to compliment her physical features. Itโ€™s the same as saying a fat person looks like they give good hugs. Any compliment she receives is just the person doing โ€œa good deedโ€ by complimenting an obese person. I say that from my own experience being obese and receiving the same treatment.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Serious question time is there a chin blocker section on the wiki? Because I feel there needs to be one if there isnโ€™t. As this little rather large beauty popped up on my FYP ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
IMG_2353.png

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Imagine expecting your nieces and nephews to give a duck about their 30 year old auntie's birthday on Christmas Day!!! They are CHILDREN. Of course they don't give a duck!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 57
Does she think she's the only person to be born on the 25th of December?

Soum soum special โœจ

• Haha
Reactions: 29
It must be a collective in her family that no one can do anything that might upset her.
Cant get too excited that itโ€™s Xmas and forget to celebrate your obese auntie cos sheโ€™ll have a tantrum. Lardo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Iโ€™m sure we had one saying Ian shouldโ€™ve swallowed how was that allowed๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
---

[/QUOTE]

I swear the mods donโ€™t even bother with this thread about a fat bleep when thereโ€™s so many better ones ๐Ÿ˜‚ Donโ€™t think anyoneโ€™s ever had a warning about arguing etc and they didnโ€™t step in with the pages of Poggy off topic drama
Iโ€™m joking mods, know itโ€™s fast moving and you canโ€™t see everything, weโ€™re all great really!
๐Ÿ˜‚
---
Taking my seat guyumms
NO get in the bin

Reactions: 10
Sheโ€™s using glycolic acid and vitamin c, her skin barrier is gonna be fuuuuuuck, irritated and red. So yeah x

Reactions: 9
God she really loves herselfโ€ฆborn on Xmas day and hasnโ€™t got over it since

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I swear to god if she goes on about her not feeling well one more time ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’ YOU HAVE A COLD BECKI.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ahh my fred title ๐Ÿ˜ gutted I never put crespmas in tho and pantomine ๐Ÿคฃ

I was wondering if she's using a cap machine and the pressure is pushing her nose up to create this line? ๐Ÿค”
I thought this, it's appeared out of no where and is always there now

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.