Beckijones4 #61 Christmas time, 2 kebabs & wine, Beckums swerved the pantomime & the indiums all mine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know dental work is expensive okay but she wants be spending less in home bargains and more on getting some fillings because they’re all I can see when she opens that mouth
She’ll probs get a 3 for 1 deal as no doubt Porka and Parker will need dental work soon with the amount of tit Becki puts down their throats too

Reactions: 10
If she stopped spending on takeaways and food for a month or two she’d be able to afford it
There's no way she would go, they would tell her to cut out her precious cowek and all the sugar filled treats she snaffles

Reactions: 5
I SWEAR to god if she does a birfday post saying how much she’s achieved this year and mentions passing her driving test AGAIN, it’ll be my 13th reason
Degree, driving test and Bolton food fest xx

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
I SWEAR to god if she does a birfday post saying how much she’s achieved this year and mentions passing her driving test AGAIN, it’ll be my 13th reason
I know LET IT GO BECKI. She literally mentioned it and that stupid flowery dress and hiking boots yesterday on her Instagram 😭😭😭

• Haha
Every time I hear one of our Nowm vats what I call crespmas bangers, i automatically default to our versions. I’ve just been singing Dep into Crespmas at work 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just seen that Maddy Dan has just turned 31 and can’t believe she’s the same age as Becki. Crazy how one’s a doctor who makes actually entertaining and educational content whilst the other’s unemployed and can barely string a sentence together.

Reactions: 16
I’m gutted @Venom s most liked post wasn’t chosen for the thread title:

“Beckijones4 #61 Stopped her Mum having more than 1 portion, if Cath could go back she'd have an abortion”

Was an absolute belter of a Fred title

can people who make the new threads sort the old thread by “Most liked posts” Fank yoom if that makes senseum
I didn’t think it would get past the mods to be honest. I do apologise- I did it all properly but as it shows up on the front page I didn’t think the mods would allow it

Reactions: 13
I didn’t think it would get past the mods to be honest. I do apologise- I did it all properly but as it shows up on the front page I didn’t think the mods would allow it
It’s okay this one is more Christmassy anyway 🍔 🎅🏾 🎄

Reactions: 6
I don't understand people’s comments saying she has a heart of gold and is kind etc. What has she done exactly? She doesn't volunteer or use her platform to raise awareness of things. Buying the cheapest onesie she could find from home bargains doesn't make her kind-hearted. She cooks for her family but she’d be cooking anyway. Once she’s scooped most of the food onto her platter there isn’t much left for them anyway.

Reactions: 36
I don't understand people’s comments saying she has a heart of gold and is kind etc. What has she done exactly? She doesn't volunteer or use her platform to raise awareness of things. Buying the cheapest onesie she could find from home bargains doesn't make her kind-hearted. She cooks for her family but she’d be cooking anyway. Once she’s scooped most of the food onto her platter there isn’t much left for them anyway.
Not forgetting the way she speaks to her mum!

Reactions: 12
I’m sure we had one saying Ian should’ve swallowed how was that allowed😂😂😂😂
---
Eh excuse you she bought a onesie for a 1-12 year old from a dunelm wish tree 🙄 she’s soooooo fortful xx

Reactions: 6
bleeping hell, that last videum! She comes across like Veruca Salt.

Digs at Cath and Ian for not giving her an extra day when she was younger. Pissing and moaning about cards and wrapping paper and roast dinners.

Saying she ‘finks’ her nieces and nephews mainly consider it Christmas Day but are celebrating her too. I couldn’t watch any more.

Any bleep who thinks she’s a ‘pure soul’ or so kind and sweet is bleeping dense. She’s hideous.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Claims she doesn't like roast dinners?!! 🤣

There's about ten videos of you inhaling them ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Thanks a lot @NoHintOfDrama !!! gonna order myself a kebabum, go quiet for a day and then upload a crying video 😭 , No I understand bisonette, I thought it was pushing the rules a bit when I commented it. The current title is a belter too 😄

• Haha
I dip in and out of Becki but she just popped up on my fyp and bleeping hell them fake tanned sausages are outrageous 😳😳😳

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.