Beckijones4 #61 Christmas time, 2 kebabs & wine, Beckums swerved the pantomime & the indiums all mine!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I fink another mental healf videum is coming with maybe 2 or 3 days of no posting from Beks is coming. I've a feeling she won't film on Xmas day/birfday

Reactions: 16
I fink another mental healf videum is coming with maybe 2 or 3 days of no posting from Beks is coming. I've a feeling she won't film on Xmas day/birfday
Nah she won’t be able to stop herself from reminding everyone how special she is because her happy birthday is also Christmas Day and we’ll probably get a ridiculous photo of her posing in front of her presents like other years

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Nah she won’t be able to stop herself from reminding everyone how special she is because her happy birthday is also Christmas Day and we’ll probably get a ridiculous photo of her posing in front of her presents like other years
I wonder what she has this year? I’m going with vouchers from the kebabum shop as she goes there that often. From the family a new industrial stairlift as the one they have is no longer able to carry her weight.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
With the cute little leg pop.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
It will also be a comedown as it’s not her firtieff any more. So people will prob dare to focus on it being happy crespmas more than it being her happy birfday.

Can imagine a lot of huffing and puffing from her (well more than normal).

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Lord I’d hate to have a Christmas Day birthday :)
Great for us though, less Bison fuss on another random day

Reactions: 9
I know dental work is expensive okay but she wants be spending less in home bargains and more on getting some fillings because they’re all I can see when she opens that mouth

Reactions: 13
Aw guys can someone throw me a jacket potato and some feteh cheese even tho I don’t like cheese. I have a cold and need a cleanse x

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Aw guys can someone throw me a jacket potato and some feteh cheese even tho I don’t like cheese. I have a cold and need a cleanse x
I know, I’m feeling a bit bleurgh myself. Nothing a creamy Tuscan pasta, some flatbreads and a wide open door won’t solve tho guys x

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wonder what she has this year? I’m going with vouchers from the kebabum shop as she goes there that often. From the family a new industrial stairlift as the one they have is no longer able to carry her weight.
There’ll 100% be a Victoria’s Secret bag which just has a spray in it

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I know dental work is expensive okay but she wants be spending less in home bargains and more on getting some fillings because they’re all I can see when she opens that mouth
If she stopped spending on takeaways and food for a month or two she’d be able to afford it

Reactions: 2
I’m gutted @Venom s most liked post wasn’t chosen for the thread title:

“Beckijones4 #61 Stopped her Mum having more than 1 portion, if Cath could go back she'd have an abortion”

Was an absolute belter of a Fred title

can people who make the new threads sort the old thread by “Most liked posts” Fank yoom if that makes senseum

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I SWEAR to god if she does a birfday post saying how much she’s achieved this year and mentions passing her driving test AGAIN, it’ll be my 13th reason

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.