Beckijones4# 57 don’t let things affect you, or they’ll end up affecting you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, it’s a conclusion that you lot are most definitely the most feral thread on tattle. I have been roaring catching up this morning and mr Nelly is def traumatised by that jumpscare of big becks 2nd vagina. He’s looking at me shocked shaking his head and possibly considering our marriage moving forward.
It was worth it though you bunch of funny fuckers.
Who needs men when you have this thread? The fingering talk has put me off sex and makes me glad I’m single 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Thing is I can eat a lot but I’ve had those Charlie bigUMS meals before and it is a small portion each for 2 but they’re so rich! And bleeping expensive. Bet she doesn’t even get full now, and even if she does she’ll keep shovelling it down anyway

Reactions: 9
If she dares to use that perfume on herself I'm throwing mine in the bin
---
Thing is I can eat a lot but I’ve had those Charlie bigUMS meals before and it is a small portion each for 2 but they’re so rich! And bleeping expensive. Bet she doesn’t even get full now, and even if she does she’ll keep shovelling it down anyway
I love them and usually split them between 2 meals but I can't justify £9 😅

Reactions: 2
Did anyone see the soup controversy when she said in her morning GRWM that she fancied soup and then the wheel landed on it 😂😂 same happened last week I think

Reactions: 11
She buys such tat as gifts. I’d rather get nothing than a crappy hot chocolate set like that. It’s just things she wants. No actual thought into what the recipient might actually like. Those Dove sets are a rip off even half price. They’re literally two £1 bottles in a box.
---
Out of breath eating her curry for 2. Gross bleep

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
‘Treat to myself, some Listerine’ 😭

Can’t stand how chuffed she is with all the utter tat she got
Another reason why I think she’s got some developmental problems,she’s like a teenager in a middle aged woman’s body.

Reactions: 3
Another reason why I think she’s got some developmental problems,she’s like a teenager in a middle aged woman’s body.
You can go now. 30 is not middle aged 😂

But yeah something is not right with her 🤒

Reactions: 8
Just want to ask a question - why is the hair so greasy all the time now? I'm sure it used to look half decent and she never used to just shove it up into a gripper like a 50 year old woman? I don't understand how it can be washed and still look greasy? It's driving me mad
Oi I’m nearly 50. We’ll have less of the ageist slander, fankyoum.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I can't believe she's getting her knickers wet over a ready meal from Tesco. The look of pure lust in her eyes. If that curry was sentient, it would have been terrified.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Probably gonna offend some of you but that black opium perfume smells like an old woman’s knicker drawer

• Haha
Reactions: 16
1424 calories in that tikka masala... along with whatever other shite she'll eat today

I imagine it's the meal for 2 she's purchased again

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I still cannot comprehend the fact she doesn’t eat with her parents because she wants to watch her own stuff on TV. I think that’s rude anyway in their house, but when her Dad is dying - I can’t even fathom it. Surely you would sit through whatever boring programme he’s watching just to spend time with him? She can’t even eat with him for what? 20 mins?!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Her Dad has obviously had to change his diet out of necessity due to his health, but fair play to him. Especially when you’re so ill you could just think ‘duck it’. From the bits we do see he seems to be eating well and you can tell he’s lost some timber.

He’s obviously being careful with what he eats and it seems Cath is joining him. All Becki has to do is eat the same as them and it would do her wonders. She should have taken it as an opportunity to change her diet too, they could have spurred each other on.

I also think it’s pretty selfish of her to make these ‘stations’ and ‘platters’ for the 3 of them all the time when her Dad is trying to look after himself. No doubt she’s bought him treats for Christmas as well like she does everyone.
Look at the bison stood next to her mum, shes a different species ffs 💀
IMG_3953.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I still cannot comprehend the fact she doesn’t eat with her parents because she wants to watch her own stuff on TV. I think that’s rude anyway in their house, but when her Dad is dying - I can’t even fathom it. Surely you would sit through whatever boring programme he’s watching just to spend time with him? She can’t even eat with him for what? 20 mins?!
But remember she’s sooooo sweet and soooo nice and loves just making people smile and she’s just the purest soul 🥹🥹🥹🥹

Reactions: 14
Shes just a bad egg, I sit with my dad whenever I get the chance, he's not sick but he's in his late 60s and ill sit and watch a place in the sun, dickies real deals and tit like that, do I enjoy them? Do I duck but I know ill never get these times back again so I sit & watch them with him anyway!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Love how she left one rice grain in the box like she was giving herself a dainty portion. She even shook the box for effect. #justice for the solo rice grain, he now has a head injury and just wants his mates back

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.