Beckijones4# 57 don’t let things affect you, or they’ll end up affecting you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Treat to myself, some Listerine’ 😭

Can’t stand how chuffed she is with all the utter tat she got

• Haha
Reactions: 15
‘Treat to myself, some Listerine’ 😭

Can’t stand how chuffed she is with all the utter tat she got
Of course because anything that is classed as basic hygine to other people is a form of self careum to our skinnie minnie

Reactions: 8
“Make someone do something unforgivable” makes no sense to describe suicide. Unless someone telling her that she’s a food addict w her 2 kebabs is gonna make her hold up a post office none of her woe is me makes sense anyway
She probably meant something like “inconceivable” but she’s got the vocabulary of a blobfish

Reactions: 12
Potentially has she done it for the views therefore money? It’s so clear throughout the video it’s for 2 and then she so obviously serves it all herself. Likely it will get very high views and comments and I reckon a cry over mean comments will come soon after

Reactions: 10
So yesterday not a burden on the nhs today calling up at 8am for a dentist appointment which I’m guessing is nhs? You couldn’t make it up.

(I only assume nhs as my practice has just changed me from nhs to private and the difference when I call for an appointment now is amazing, I can call later in the day and be seen ima decent time)

Reactions: 6
She deserves all the hate she gets every last single comment. Posting about ' someone doing something unforgivable' last night then having a meal like that she knows exactly what shes doing faking mental health for comments which she makes money off. Fat slug

Reactions: 16
She deserves all the hate she gets every last single comment. Posting about ' someone doing something unforgivable' last night then having a meal like that she knows exactly what shes doing faking mental health for comments which she makes money off. Fat slug
She does something unforgivable every time she opens her front facing camera and records her gone off gammon joint face

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Just want to ask a question - why is the hair so greasy all the time now? I'm sure it used to look half decent and she never used to just shove it up into a gripper like a 50 year old woman? I don't understand how it can be washed and still look greasy? It's driving me mad

Reactions: 9
Just want to ask a question - why is the hair so greasy all the time now? I'm sure it used to look half decent and she never used to just shove it up into a gripper like a 50 year old woman? I don't understand how it can be washed and still look greasy? It's driving me mad
Did you not see her hairbrush dryer thing she used in yesterdays grwm it was full of hair and dirt in all the brisles, she also put loads of oil stuff on there too.
Another reason could be not washing all the shampoo and conditnor off when washing, could also be using shampoo and conditioner thats cheap or no good for her hair, could also be her diet making her greasy or the simple fact she isnt changing her bedding/pillowcases oftern enough.. Also spotted a few grey hairs in the grwm videum too how can you have grey hairs 2 days after dying it?

Reactions: 15

This is why...she can't lift her hands high enough to scrub her scalp

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Nah the ‘wow’ after a bite of any type mediocre food is enraging. It’s a microwave meal, how the duck is that amazing you fat bleep

Reactions: 16
I think she made a point of getting the “meal for 2” in the video to encourage the comments.

Reactions: 3
Everyone will get cheap tat and my paigey will get the black opium you watch 😂
Do you think shes shown that cause Paige is spending less time with her so she trying to sweeten her up like “spend time with me and this might be for you?”
*cough* groomer

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.