Beckijones4# 57 don’t let things affect you, or they’ll end up affecting you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My unborn baby has just exhibited Becki Jones behaviour - I'm making my lunch and she started kicking the tit out of me. Just like the Bison when she has a McDonnums paper bag in front of her.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
My inner beck beck just came out so a doctor I work with bought in some cookies for our department TO SHARE and the greedy fuckers have eaten them all… didn’t even leave a crumb and I feel like a hormonal moose today! My piss boiling for a hot second and then thought calm down it’s just a cookie… gonna go home and make a slow cooker hot chucklit and cry x

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I can’t keep up with these threads!

I’d ask for a recap but it’s just the same shitum, different dayum if that makes senseum.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The other night eating spaghetti on toast at midnight, saying she was peckish, sorry I just don’t buy it. There is no way she is feeling genuine hunger with what/how much she eats. When I was overweight as a teenager, I don’t think I felt hunger for years, as I was constantly grazing and eating large meals. I refuse to believe that she is ever hungry.

Reactions: 28
The other night eating spaghetti on toast at midnight, saying she was peckish, sorry I just don’t buy it. There is no way she is feeling genuine hunger with what/how much she eats. When I was overweight as a teenager, I don’t think I felt hunger for years, as I was constantly grazing and eating large meals. I refuse to believe that she is ever hungry.
That’s just it, she never stops eating so she can’t tell if she’s hungry or not, surely eating a big meal at midnight would hurt your belly too

Reactions: 18
I know we’ve seen her buying Fanny pads from home and bargains multiple time but she must need industrial supplies of Gaviscon. Eating spaghetti on half a loaf at midnight must’ve given her heartburn from hell

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve finally found it! It’s taken me a few days ( coz I have a job / life, you should try it Beckums

) but this was posted a few Fred’s back & ive been on a mission. 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Got a little bored and read her comments for entertainment. Is she that fick she doesn’t get the never ending comment 😂 also don’t think the advent calendar is quite our Shirley's thing.
---
I’ve finally found it! It’s taken me a few days ( coz I have a job / life, you should try it Beckums
View attachment 2588300
) but this was posted a few Fred’s back & ive been on a mission. 😂
Whoever made that should get some kind of bafta for entertaining tiktok. 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
White bread gives me such a bad stomach anyway, how she’s not eggy farting 24/7 is a miracle of modern science at this point

• Haha
Reactions: 9
White bread gives me such a bad stomach anyway, how she’s not eggy farting 24/7 is a miracle of modern science at this point
She probably is, one of many reasons why she has no friends 😂

Ricketts lived through the great fire of London and was born in a sewer, he’s used to sulphur

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Her head is gargantuan but that space between her bottom lip and the end of her chins is some kind of thing that needs to be studied. It’s massive.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I was in ‘ridiculously rich by Alana’ live yesterday and there were quite a few comments from people calling them enablers for gifting becki jones 🫣

also thanks for the thread title ❤ I can’t wait for more inspiring quotes from our own becki short for Rebecca jones

she deffo wasn’t hungry but she obviously realised she had only eaten 2 meals (massive fry up and 2 portions of curry) so she knew she had an excuse to eat more. Proper binging behaviourum. Also how many calories do you reckon she needs a day just to MAINTAIN her huge weight?? Must be loads

Well she’s trying to advertise a DIET app of all fings but in true useless bison style, hasn’t really shown the app, what it’s called or where to download it. Instead she’s just focussed on her fajitas which we’ve already seen. duck me her “ads” get worse and worse. She is genuinely useless
---
The hopeless potato hasn’t even linked the company on the video. Her so called management must be pissing themselves at how tit she is but they really don’t care long as they can take a percentage of her earnings

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Happy new fredum everyyywunnn 😁 bleeping love this title 🤣

I'm very disappointed that 2 of you have been influenced by alana 🤨 get a grip of yourselves cunts!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
🤣🤣 I made very sure not to link my order in anyway to big becs account so she doesn’t get any commission from it

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.