Beckijones4 #52 Tell you who should have pulled out.... IAN JONES

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If anyone wants to discuss that topic further maybe go to Bisonettes?
Love how bison only posted a video a few hours ago and it’s so sodding boring we’ve already gone off topic 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Not caught up but Becki, literally no one else will be confused by what age 1-12 years means.

She’s so stupid 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I know this is a bit harsh but I honestly believe people her size should be turned away from receiving treatment from the NHS. It's under so much strain as it is without greedy fat fuckers like her taking advantage. If they don't care enough to take care of their own body then why should everyone else have to care by paying taxes for them.
Let’s hope you never become unwell and get placed on meds like steroids for a life threatening illness that make you gain weight.
Love from a size 18 fatty who works on the NHS frontline (when I’m well enough) xx

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.