Beckijones4 #52 Tell you who should have pulled out.... IAN JONES

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FREE HEALTHCARE FOR ALL!
It’s a slippery slope making value judgements on who deserves what. Which is why we all pay in for everything.

a few years ago I might have been tempted so say all brexit voting gammons should fester in their deprived towns when they lost all the EU investment they didn’t realise they had.

but I’m not as cunty any more, or at least I’m a more evolved bleep these days.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I feel like this Fred suggestion from days ago will get overlooked, but it got a lot of likes 😆

Beckijones4 #53 30 stone Jones

Reactions: 13
let’s be honest she had to call emotional support Cath for her to explain what was meant by “pyjamas aged 1-12 years”

• Haha
Reactions: 14
My favourite part is when she blamed the car for being too small…No hun, you’re just enormous xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So Betty barebacks a disease ridden bloke after one too many at Bongo’s Bingo and gets the clap - should she be treated? John falls off his horse at a one day event and gets a head injury - should he be treated? Jenny has oesophageal cancer after 20 years vomiting after every meal to stay slim
- should she be treated?

All ‘bad’ choices!
I think this is an issue where we would have to agree to disagree. I did say it is my personal opinion and I don it think falling off a horse and getting injured is the same as knowingly eating yourself to death for years on end, ignoring all advise given knowing full well what obesity causes. The nhs is under massive pressure from obesity and it’s related health issues. Not many people attend hospital having fallen from horses each year compared to how many millions upon millions are treated for diabetes, mobility issues, heart attacks, strokes etc etc caused by over eating over a long period of time. Not to mention the associated benefits some people claim as they allegedly cannot work either due to their weight. As someone else mentioned, bec bec would not take help from her gp such as free membership to slimming world or even a gastric band so why should she be helped for free with her health issues if they’re directly related to her weight?

Reactions: 9
I kinda get what people are saying though. If you go into hospital cos you’ve had a heart attack cos you’re morbidly obese or you’ve developed type 2 diabetes and you’ve don’t nothing to help yourself get healthier, then you should be made to contribute to the cos of the healthcare in my opinion. Some people are overweight for other reasons and have tried to get healthier but cos of medication of other health issues, can’t do it and that’s fair enough but people like becki should be made to pay if they need medical care for reasons directly linked to their weight when they’ve carried on overeating and gorging on mcdonums everyday. Same as smokers, alcoholics etc who have caused their own health issues and taken zero steps to make themselves healthier.
A lot of fat people already do contribute to their healthcare….by paying their bleeping taxes!

Healthcare should be free for all, not just those you deem to be worthy of receiving it.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I think this is an issue where we would have to agree to disagree. I did say it is my personal opinion and I don it think falling off a horse and getting injured is the same as knowingly eating yourself to death for years on end, ignoring all advise given knowing full well what obesity causes. The nhs is under massive pressure from obesity and it’s related health issues. Not many people attend hospital having fallen from horses each year compared to how many millions upon millions are treated for diabetes, mobility issues, heart attacks, strokes etc etc caused by over eating over a long period of time. Not to mention the associated benefits some people claim as they allegedly cannot work either due to their weight. As someone else mentioned, bec bec would not take help from her gp such as free membership to slimming world or even a gastric band so why should she be helped for free with her health issues if they’re directly related to her weight?
I pay my way through my income like my husband and all family members, but I agree- people take advantage of a system that should be free but if you don’t want to help yourself, why should it be paid for by the public who work. She’s shovelled so much food in her mouth daily- it’s scary! We are a weak country and enable this behaviour

Reactions: 4
So someone gets to A&E with heart issues, possibly related to weight problems - do you now expect the doctors to go through a lifestyle questionnaire with each person and ask about all of the weight-related decisions they’ve made in their life, what types of food they eat, how much they exercise, do they have any other contributing factors such as medication etc. and then make a decision on the spot about whether that person is deserving of life-saving treatment? Come off it, I’m sorry but this is a ridiculous way of thinking IMO. Everyone deserves healthcare.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
*has anyone seen the obese bearded woman with the disabled dog, on TikTok?*

When I tell you I replied Becki Jones only to discover that there’s another one 😭😭😭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
The beauty of the NHS is that we don’t get to choose who gets help and thank duck for that.

Reactions: 32
Dunno why we’re debating it
It’s very unlikely they’ll ever do it
I think I see where the OP was coming from, specifically in relation to Becki but where do you draw the line
That A&E trip was insane tho.

Reactions: 11
Dunno why we’re debating it
It’s very unlikely they’ll ever do it
I think I see where the OP was coming from, specifically in relation to Becki but where do you draw the line
That A&E trip was insane tho.
That I can agree with.

Reactions: 3
just wading in with my size 7s!

I think everyone should get the same treatment. I am 115kg and a size 18. I exercise every day, my diet is clean AF as I am actively losing weight, I have PCOS and an eating disorder. I have never needed the nhs except for two broken arms and I had a squint as a child. I have normal BP and a good strong heart with an Amazing recovery and resting.
My partner is 85kg, has high cholesterol, eats a beige diet, unhealthy, hormone issues, drinks a lot and doesn’t exercise

under this logic he’s more entitled than me? 🤣🙈

The BMI scale is set for white men. It’s not set for women or people of colour.

The government should help with treating the root cause, better access to psychological treatment, accessible gyms and better priced food.

people in poverty can be at either end of the weight scale; some will gorge on food, others will skip food and live off of cigs and alcohol. Both damaging.

I do think that there’s a massive strain on the NHS for weight related issues, but there’s no root cause prevention or nutritional education especially in low income areas.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I think this is what enrages the majority of us about BJ, she reinforces the stereotype that fat folk are workshy, greedy, deluded and lazy!

Becki is the poster girl for the ‘should not be treated by the NHS’ brigade. I genuinely don’t know anybody in real life like Becki (lives off kebabs and doesn’t work)

Reactions: 12
Tag says pjs and she buys a bleeping onesie 🤦🏻‍♀️ bleeping hopeless swear to god!!

Also becki brush ya tounge or sumfing it's bleeping horrible ya dirty witch and get "my paigeys" chest covered up 😩 bleeping hell while family need slapping!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Nah you can’t turn people away because they’re fat, where would it end? Like sorry you got ran over but you were wearing black on a dark night etc etc
What I don’t agree with is her turning up to A&E with a sore knee, because she cba to wake up early and ring her GP. Fair enough if she couldn’t walk and was crying in agony but she said herself the pain was about a 5.
They don’t have enough resources to cope with the gravely unwell people arriving, last thing they need is bone idol sods like Becki turning up with a paper cut

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Wanting to deny anyone access to free healthcare is Tory mentality and no one wants to duck a Tory.

Can we get back to being to the funniest thread on the web now please 😘

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.