Beckijones4 #52 Tell you who should have pulled out.... IAN JONES

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I kinda get what people are saying though. If you go into hospital cos you’ve had a heart attack cos you’re morbidly obese or you’ve developed type 2 diabetes and you’ve don’t nothing to help yourself get healthier, then you should be made to contribute to the cos of the healthcare in my opinion. Some people are overweight for other reasons and have tried to get healthier but cos of medication of other health issues, can’t do it and that’s fair enough but people like becki should be made to pay if they need medical care for reasons directly linked to their weight when they’ve carried on overeating and gorging on mcdonums everyday. Same as smokers, alcoholics etc who have caused their own health issues and taken zero steps to make themselves healthier.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I kinda get what people are saying though. If you go into hospital cos you’ve had a heart attack cos you’re morbidly obese or you’ve developed type 2 diabetes and you’ve don’t nothing to help yourself get healthier, then you should be made to contribute to the cos of the healthcare in my opinion. Some people are overweight for other reasons and have tried to get healthier but cos of medication of other health issues, can’t do it and that’s fair enough but people like becki should be made to pay if they need medical care for reasons directly linked to their weight when they’ve carried on overeating and gorging on mcdonums everyday. Same as smokers, alcoholics etc who have caused their own health issues and taken zero steps to make themselves healthier.
Nah, bullshit. I resent no one having free healthcare. Who do you think would be the judge of who gets it for free? Maybe the PIP assessors, because we all know they definitely 100% award it to the people who need it 👀

Reactions: 25
So she’s in her car, explaining that “pjs 1-12years” means you can buy a set of pjs for ANY age between 1-12, as IF people needed that explaining 🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
So she’s in her car, explaining that “pjs 1-12years” means you can buy a set of pjs for ANY age between 1-12, as IF people needed that explaining 🤣
Couldn’t even watch that whole videum it was mind numbing! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I got a few of those tags from Dunelm and they were all way more age specific than hers? Mine say specific types of gifts and then 3-4 and 4-5 etc. 🤔

And it says pyjamas so she should have got pyjamas not a furry onesie! A child won't be able to comfortably sleep in that!

Reactions: 13
What is going on with her mouth? It’s like her tongue is too big for it and her side bottom teeth look really odd.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
I know this is a bit harsh but I honestly believe people her size should be turned away from receiving treatment from the NHS. It's under so much strain as it is without greedy fat fuckers like her taking advantage. If they don't care enough to take care of their own body then why should everyone else have to care by paying taxes for them.
Unless they are willing to accept help with their weight.

This is then issue, Dr's and GPs are so quick to blame everything on weight but rarely offer support or a solution. Yes there's the gym and ww memberships but there's no support addressing the underlying reasons why a person is obese. We joke that it's eat less move more but there's far more to it. I have fought for 3 years to be referred for bariatric surgery. I know damn well that a lot of my issues are weight related. So much so that I just don't go to the Dr's any more! So I half agree, lifestyle changes need to be made and people need to learn to help themselves a lot more.

However,.I do suspect that if beck beck were to he offered help losing weight she wouldn't take it.

Reactions: 6
Exactly my thoughts . “I’ve done this for a few years so I will explain what that means “
Anyone with a brain cell cracked that code 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 7
Unless they are willing to accept help with their weight.

This is then issue, Dr's and GPs are so quick to blame everything on weight but rarely offer support or a solution. Yes there's the gym and ww memberships but there's no support addressing the underlying reasons why a person is obese. We joke that it's eat less move more but there's far more to it. I have fought for 3 years to be referred for bariatric surgery. I know damn well that a lot of my issues are weight related. So much so that I just don't go to the Dr's any more! So I half agree, lifestyle changes need to be made and people need to learn to help themselves a lot more.

However,.I do suspect that if beck beck were to he offered help losing weight she wouldn't take it.
Also where does it end? Obesity isn't the only condition caused predominantly by lifestyle.

Thin people aren't automatically healthy either.

Reactions: 9
Exactly my thoughts . “I’ve done this for a few years so I will explain what that means “
Anyone with a brain cell cracked that code 🙄🙄🙄
didn’t she say in the first video about it she only done it last year? And I refuse to believe a single person asked her what it meant.

Unless it was Alex

Reactions: 6
I bet she took that selection pack out straight after and scoffed it driving home.

Reactions: 8
I got a few of those tags from Dunelm and they were all way more age specific than hers? Mine say specific types of gifts and then 3-4 and 4-5 etc. 🤔

And it says pyjamas so she should have got pyjamas not a furry onesie! A child won't be able to comfortably sleep in that!
My daughter loves a onesie…especially in the winter she finds them really cosy and warm. I don’t think there is an issue with what she brought

Reactions: 3
What is going on with her mouth? It’s like her tongue is too big for it and her side bottom teeth look really odd.
And she's got oral thrush by the looks of it.
---
My daughter loves a onesie…especially in the winter she finds them really cosy and warm. I don’t think there is an issue with what she brought
Mine has sensory issues and wouldn't cope with a fluffy one piece. 🤣

Credit where credits duem I think what she bought is a good idea. Not everyone’s got the means to put their heating on so even if the onesies just for over pyjamas at least a kid is gonna be warm

Reactions: 12
So Betty barebacks a disease ridden bloke after one too many at Bongo’s Bingo and gets the clap - should she be treated? John falls off his horse at a one day event and gets a head injury - should he be treated? Jenny has oesophageal cancer after 20 years vomiting after every meal to stay slim
- should she be treated?

All ‘bad’ choices!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.