Beckijones4 #5 Shaky fork B, eyes rolling to the ceiling. Vidyums and potatyums has got tattle reeling.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s currently showing us where ‘Mozark’ the famous guitarist used to live on live! 💀
She’s also v paranoid today, accusing people of laughing at her etc

• Wow
Reactions: 4
ABC7C1EC-1F67-4A63-B6F7-165219CD085C.png
Her Chinese order is even irritating as duck! BBQ sauce on the side? Fuckin weird, lamp the curry sauce on u creep!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Someone has made a comment about her being out of place at the salon party of the year. Cue all the huns stating she’s beautiful so pretty and as one said ‘drop dead gorgeous’. That just pisses me off

Reactions: 9
Someone has made a comment about her being out of place at the salon party of the year. Cue all the huns stating she’s beautiful so pretty and as one said ‘drop dead gorgeous’. That just pisses me off
That comment was just unnecessarily horrid and uncalled for though tbf. I think there’s things that are totally fair to call becki out on, but people who leave hate on her page about her size for no reason other than to just be spiteful are really cringe imo.

Reactions: 18
That comment was just unnecessarily horrid and uncalled for though tbf. I think there’s things that are totally fair to call becki out on, but people who leave hate on her page about her size for no reason other than to just be spiteful are really cringe imo.
Yes I do agree it was an unnecessary comment and unkind but all the smoke being blown gets on my nerves !

Reactions: 6
I honestly believe these people who compliment Becki do so to make themselves feel good. “Ok, I’ve told the plain girl she’s gorgeous, I’m such a good person, yay me”

Reactions: 14
That comment saying “didn’t you feel out of place because they were all skinny” was just downright cruel. I know it was probably made by a kid but seriously. Becky annoys me with her lies, but to say that to someone is nothing short of nasty bullying. So she shouldn’t be able to go to places she enjoys because of how people perceive her looks? Who decides these beauty standards for parties? I know Becky can irritate us beyond belief but to say something like that is out of order.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Becki and her videums annoy me immensely but that comment about her not being pretty was just plain nasty, she can’t help how she looks and not everyone wants to look super glam 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 12
As someone who was the chubby friend in college I have to say it causes serious long-lasting damage to be spoken to like that. I was no where near Becki's size but my friends were all UK4's and 6's, and I was once asked by a boy in the pub in front of a group of people if I was aware that my friends only kept me around to highlight how slim and pretty they were. Now I am 25 and my figure has changed but I have still never been in a relationship as I cannot trust anyone.

In saying that, I would never willingly put myself online to receive this abuse and I think she should really have a think about why she is doing this and where her life, as a woman in her 30s, is going to go from here. She definitely gets some sort of rush/thrill from having followers and possibly a bit of money and she might be ignoring how its impacting her deep down.

Reactions: 19
Nah regardless of her size she's just a proper tit swear to god! Very immature and loves everything 🙄 not once have I seen her say " No I don't like that"

Reactions: 10
Looks like she had been crying during the clips of her tea tbh.
Yeah I just saw her video, I feel really bad for her tbh. A lot of the comments she has received recently have been way too much.
One thing I will say is I will never understand how she just eats tinned tomatoes on their own 😂 I go through about 3 of those tins a week with cooking but I just couldn’t imagine eating them plain with nothing else on lol

Reactions: 10
Yeah I just saw her video, I feel really bad for her tbh. A lot of the comments she has received recently have been way too much.
One thing I will say is I will never understand how she just eats tinned tomatoes on their own 😂 I go through about 3 of those tins a week with cooking but I just couldn’t imagine eating them plain with nothing else on lol
They just taste like water on their own🤢

Reactions: 3
Move on. Fat phobia/anti fat whatever is alive and well and those of us who experience it on the regular can confirm that. Imagine getting substandard healthcare, being judged differently for what you eat all because of your dress size. THAT is what we are talking about. The fact of the matter is, if Becki was a size 10 and eating that much she would told "it's so nice to see a girl who can eat!". There are plenty of tiktokers who do WIEIAD videos it is fact that those who are smaller do not receive the same comments as those who are bigger.

The fact of the matter is, Becki has plenty of traits that annoy the tit out of us. Her weight is irrelevant. Pretending to be concerned for her health is just another way of expressing fatphobia/anti fat views.

I do, however agree that she's setting herself up for trolling by saying she wants to lose weight and then eating a domino's. But it is possible to lose weight and enjoy treats within your plan.
Pretty sure her weight is relevant, not gunna lie. Have people forgotten that we can say what the hell we like on here? Fattist or not?

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.