Beckijones4 #4 I am fierceness, I am clever, I am bright. I eat takeaways every single night.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ewwww aren’t you meant to mix that paste in with tinned tomatos or a yoghurt to make a sauce? It must be so concentrated to eat on its own. Having said that remember when she added a whole tube of tomato purée to a curry and then said it tasted too much like tomato 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s really contradicting the message on her merch by hiding her chin in every video with a pillow or her hoodie! So much for ‘embracing her imperfections’

Also want to mention her chicken tikka video! When she was making it she showed two naan breads but on the plate only one. Does anybody else live with her? Otherwise we know where that went! She said she was going to add peppers next time but I don’t think that will happen! I don’t really make curry from a jar that often but I thought when making a curry your meant to use the whole jar? It looked so bland and dry!
She lives with her mum and dad but doesn’t seem to eat with them and eats in her room 😷

She was on live just then shrieking and acting 12 years old.

Reactions: 9
She’s really contradicting the message on her merch by hiding her chin in every video with a pillow or her hoodie! So much for ‘embracing her imperfections’

Also want to mention her chicken tikka video! When she was making it she showed two naan breads but on the plate only one. Does anybody else live with her? Otherwise we know where that went! She said she was going to add peppers next time but I don’t think that will happen! I don’t really make curry from a jar that often but I thought when making a curry your meant to use the whole jar? It looked so bland and dry!
She deffo ate them both. And shock horror not a vegetable in sight. Just imagine the smell in her room 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Screenshot_20211129-150037_TikTok.jpg

I don't know whats more worse tbh. That facial expressions or the chin hiding

Screenshot_20211129-233728_TikTok.jpg

Screenshot_20211129-234035_TikTok.jpg
Screenshot_20211129-234148_TikTok.jpg

Screenshot_20211129-234211_TikTok.jpg

Like really tho why does she pull this face before every mouthful

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m glad she’s done a motivational video on having to wear masks again. Thought we’d all struggle until she did that tiktok to Olly Murs

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think this is the first time I’ve seen her wear one! And I know she would be at a higher risk if she caught rona because of her weight.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Bit bloody ridiculous of her to make a video saying back to masks. Many people carried on wearing masks because the pandemic isn’t over. She’s not worn them in shops, on trains or anywhere since they were made optional. I’m surprised she doesn’t have an exempt lanyard

Reactions: 13
On a serious note - is her tongue ok? It looks chewed up on either side??? Just caught less than a minute of her live and noticed she has like dents/teeth marks on either side of her tongue. This woman seriously needs to go for a full MOT before she makes further damage to her body

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.