BeckieJBrown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i literally ran to this thread as soon as i saw her story with the scribbled on shadow person, beckie PLEASE 💀 she makes it too easy.

also, we’re almost at the max post limit for the thread! hopefully someone starts a beckie #2

• Haha
Reactions: 3
bleeping hell 2 days in a row of drawing people onto photos, she is so odd

bleeping hell 2 days in a row of drawing people onto photos, she is so odd
I've had a drink in this nice weather in a beer garden and I tell you what the self power I've had to not send that to her I'm proud of 😂

Reactions: 2
She has such odd thoughts about dating it’s so concerning. Like all the lists of issues with men and dating, yes they will prioritise their CHILD over you, yes if they ABSOLUTELY want a child and you aren’t certain why wouldn’t they say no, yes if they want a physically intimate relationship and you can’t do that they will turn you down, a man can want a casual no strings attached fling and that’s totally fine. Her standards are high and that’s fine but she gets upset by men having similar standards. And then all these doodles and obsessing over being alone?

Proves she will never ever be satisfied with how her life is going. It used to be her job that made her miserable and now she has a majority remote job no longer in retail doing something creative/producery, she has a good active hobby, she’s making friends and connections at this hobby, she has a cat, a flat of her own. Her parents’ ill health is very sad and absolutely she should be upset about that but she spends more time obsessing over being single. It sucks but she’s improved all the other areas of her life, she needs to learn to appreciate all of that and embrace her other close relationships and calm down.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Just seen latest stories. please tell me she hasnt got a dog?!?! 🙀
I dont see how she would be able to look after it properly. Narcissists shoudlnt have pets, end of 💔

Reactions: 1
Just seen latest stories. please tell me she hasnt got a dog?!?! 🙀
I dont see how she would be able to look after it properly. Narcissists shoudlnt have pets, end of 💔
It's her family dog, who used to belong to her grandparents. Her mum and dad have had that dog for a couple years now.

Reactions: 2
not two...wait no three ig stories today of beckie baking the same cake now and in 2019 - like we get it you constantly film everything in your life, get a grip please !

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Its so weird too, because when she was with James and more super Christian, she was always going on about wanting children and her biological clock ticking.

Reactions: 4
Oh god she's really not okay. It's one thing to respond so emotionally to the cat but it's quite another to post it on Instagram.

Honestly at this point I wish she had an official diagnosis because I’m not about to make fun of her if she’s got actual mental illness, for now I’ll just say the insta stories today are truly diabolical. Can anyone help me out and spell out why the morning is lovely? I literally am unable to decrypt what she said

Reactions: 5
Honestly at this point I wish she had an official diagnosis because I’m not about to make fun of her if she’s got actual mental illness, for now I’ll just say the insta stories today are truly diabolical. Can anyone help me out and spell out why the morning is lovely? I literally am unable to decrypt what she said
She said something like "because my cat face-nuzzled me"

Reactions: 1
For those who don't have access! It's quite unbelievable if you don't see it with your own eyes.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sick
I think we can all agree that she certainly isn’t and has never been a typical person. What the reason for that is is unknown and I do think the NHS has failed her to some extent. I also think that she could have prioritised better. Used money that she used for the house for private
Health care. I don’t know why she can’t stop sharing these kinds of things… she must really feel lonely if she needs to use the instagram void to share these kinds of things…

Reactions: 13
I’ve honestly never been more uncomfortable watching her content and that’s saying something. I hope her last remaining followers reach out.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It's really concerning especially as she looks like she was nearly in tears and Crying with a face nuzzle from a cat. I'm just wondering how lonely she is and I think she needs help, I just feel that she is going to make herself miserable the more she clings to ideas of when she 'should' do something due to socitial expectations.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.