Beckiejbrown #4 Whether she’s bi or whether she’s straight, fake ADHD means love has to wait

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just throwing a theory out there, but has anyone else ever mentioned the possibility of borderline personality disorder AND cyclothymic disorder?

Now don’t get me wrong the last thing I ever want to do is give Beckie a ticket to claiming more illnesses to fuel her narcissism fire (separate issue, the old narcissism I think) but…

Narcissism and ADHD traits are hard to distinguish from someone who is in a hypomanic state with cyclothymia. It’s like Bipolar light, basically. The way she swings from annoyingly off her tits posting manic nonsense to crashing, coupled with the fact I believe she has huge issues with rumination all just set off my alarm bells for someone with cyclothymia.

Borderline personality, with the limerence, again rumination, attachment disorders she displays and controlling and clingy-ness to both people and nostalgic type feelings seem to scream Beckie.

Having a joint diagnoses of both would be rare enough, but not unheard of. The problem is a diagnoses, ironically, is largely based on the patient being both self aware (lols) and honest with the psychiatrist. Often, people won’t tell the doctor about their hypomania because when they are hypomanic they usually don’t see it that themselves and rather, believe they are merely no longer depressed or “things are finally looking up for me” so most likely, they only see a doctor when they are low, resulting in incorrect depression diagnosis.

Patients also need to be able to communicate their short comings, bad choices they’ve made, problems they’ve caused, and able to be truthful about their clingy behaviours and thoughts of limerence and rumination, a task I don’t think Beckie is capable of.

Anyway, I have experience in this field and have thought this for a while, essentially it’s not appropriate for me to really be suggesting it, but I’m at a point where I’m just so curious if anyone else has ever come to similar conclusions?
I found your post very interesting and actually came here to wonder if she was manic right now. A few days ago she even signaled to basically realising that this is happening (don't remember the exact wording but how she enjoys the up days and gets a lot done). She received a bipolar diagnosis very early in her history. Could also be that she is just really unstable and set off by the smallest thing.

The abusive relationship story... has she been so manic because someone came back to her but now she realizes that he is actually bad for her? Don't think this is Boofle. Ash seemed normal until he realized the red flags. I'm betting it's James because he was really horrible and seems like someone who would do tit like this.

By the way, why is she airing her trauma in the family kitchen? Are her parents in the next room?!

Reactions: 7
I think it's James too from what she said about the lyrics and "I've been caught for 6 years". That makes sense for their timeline, cause they were together a year or two before the pandemic hit iirc

Reactions: 2
Does anyone remember that video she did with James where they made croissants, with some really bad acting where they were pretending to race each other to the oven or something? Like pushing each other out the way to get to the croissants... it was very cringeworthy. I don't think the video is up anymore so I can't check whether this actually happened or it was just a fever dream I had 😂

Does anyone remember that video she did with James where they made croissants, with some really bad acting where they were pretending to race each other to the oven or something? Like pushing each other out the way to get to the croissants... it was very cringeworthy. I don't think the video is up anymore so I can't check whether this actually happened or it was just a fever dream I had 😂

There's the link for you for the croissant video!

What I learned was never accept a beverage from Beckie. (Awful cup of tea, apple juice not in fridge, and she always leaves wine out)

• Haha
What I learned was never accept a beverage from Beckie. (Awful cup of tea, apple juice not in fridge, and she always leaves wine out)
Do you remember when she rubbed kitchen roll on raw salmon then rubbed it into the margarine back and forth? Putting raw fish into the tub or margarine. I wanted to be sick

• Sick
  • Wow
... She almost ran her car into her date's car because he kissed her unexpectedly on the first date... the more time goes on I genuinely believe she's a threat to society. Jesus Christ. Can you imagine her snapping one day over something tiny (but HUGE to her) and doing a violence? Because I can.

• Wow

There's the link for you for the croissant video!
Oh god the cringe levels have almost killed me off. The weird running must have been in another baking video but this one had some really awful "comedy" as well. I'm glad the James era is over.

I don't like what she is hinting at in her stories, it makes me highly uncomfortable. She is autistic, not mentally a toddler, she can't now go back to every event and suddenly claim she's been violated. Even a gyn checkup, really? Those are not fun to anyone, she can't claim the doctor violated her, the doctor didn't know about her autism either!!!

Reactions: 11
I don't like what she is hinting at in her stories, it makes me highly uncomfortable. She is autistic, not mentally a toddler, she can't now go back to every event and suddenly claim she's been violated. Even a gyn checkup, really? Those are not fun to anyone, she can't claim the doctor violated her, the doctor didn't know about her autism either!!!
It always really annoyed me how she portrayed smear tests and female health checkups of any kind. I understand that they aren't anyone's idea of a fun day out, and I know every woman is different and it can be painful and traumatic for some, but she's always fearmongering and implying it's so terrible that it's best to not put yourself through it at all, and that's such an irresponsible message to spread.

I don't want to speculate too much on the things she's talking about in her latest story, because at the end of the day I don't truly know exactly what has happened in her life, but I will say she can't just rewrite history to make it so that every experience was someone deliberately trying to violate her. And this stuff is also definitely for a therapist's ears rather than Instagram.

Reactions: 10
Imagine avoiding accountability for your own actions so hard that you refer to your thoughts as “my brain” as if you have no control over your mindset.

You are your brain, Becky. Your brain is you.

Reactions: 15
She's been sinking deeper and deeper into femcel territory for years - I think at this point she isn't becoming one, she is one!

Gyno appointments are not pleasant and it’s a bit uncomfy but who goes to the drs thinking ah this will be a barrel of laughs! They need to be done. She’s making an extremely inflammatory statement by making it out it was some deliberate attempt to cause her pain or assault her.

How does this idiot think babies are born? She seems to sometimes want kids so what would happen? Likely she’d demand a C section and if she didn’t get one she’d say she was “forced” to birth the child the regular way.

How would she cope if she skipped her gyno and then it turns out she had something wrong? I’m not wishing this on anyone before she lurks and twists my words but she needs to realise that an unpleasant process is not an assault or a violation.

I’m claustrophobic and had to have an MRI. It’s not nice but I suppose to Beckie I’ve been tortured 🤣

I reckon if the doctor said okay we will give you any diagnosis you like and here’s this magic medicine that makes you have no symptoms and while you’re at it, here’s a free cat she would still moan that the magic medicine wasn’t pink or the cat wasn’t the right type of cat 🙄.

Reactions: 8
Her saying she felt violated from a smear test is ridiculous, you cannot be violated from something that you consented to in medical situations. sorry but you just can't, you can feel regret, you can feel upset, you can feel pain,you can feel disgusted but you cannot feel violated if you consented to it and booked the test, it is a doctor test it is not a sexual thing, where maybe you change your mind halfway through, it is a consent to a medical procedure to save your life so if you have bleeping cervical cancer you don't die. I absolutely hate people who complain about medical procedures such as this, as if the doctors have the time physically in their day to individualize the tests for individual patients. sorry but you are supposed to do that on your own time, they tell you to take pain medication beforehand they will tell you to do things that may help you beforehand, there is no doctor who will say no you can't put on a blindfold or no you can't put in headphones or anything else that you need to do while you're having one. my gynecologist even would say if you need a break just tell me and we'll have a little break it is okay, like I understand these can be very painful for some people, so maybe Becky you just been in interacting with crappy bleeping doctors or you are incapable and you need to bring somebody with you to your appointment to speak for you because you are incapable of speaking. it is all a her problem, she needs to do the work to help herself and she refuses and then is upset when people don't do the things that they cannot read her mind about she's infuriating an also her cry face is so punchable whenever she makes that stupid little pouty baby puppy face I want to punch her in the face because it is the face that people who are trying to make themselves cry make. Every single thing that she complains about comes back to her every single time it comes back to her not vocalizing her needs it comes back to her not telling people what she's thinking it comes back to her not doing
---
Every single thing that she complains about comes back to her not vocalizing her needs, it comes back to her not telling people what she's thinking, it comes back to her not doing anything to help herself or pretending she is incapable, so she doesn't want to put the work in, she doesn't want to change. she wants to stay stagnant and is upset when people tell her that is what is happening. I have not seen a difference in her mindset or how she talks about anything or how she does anything since she was 15 years old that is not a normal, normal people including the neurodivergent grow and change and they change based on experiences. she has not changed, she continues to complain about the same things and be upset about the same things and does nothing for herself to help.

sorry but a lot of our individual problems are caused by ourselves, I am my biggest problem in my own life there's lots of things that I know that I do that contribute to the things that make me unhappy. So I am not trying to say I am perfect but I am working to change those things that are hurting me. but it's hard to change a human so I get it, I extend that empathy to her, but also if you're going to complain about it then own up to the fact that you have a part in it, because guess what you're one person you control your life. Every single day that I see anything in myself that reminds me of Becky I remember the bad of the thing that I need to change that is her impact on my life is she reminds me of the worst parts of myself, how that the person I definitely never want to be. I have been that person at points to my life and I never want to be that person again. Being the person who can't recognize that they are the thing standing in their own way is exhausting for people to be around.
---
Her saying she felt violated from a smear test is ridiculous, you cannot be violated from something that you consented to in medical situations. sorry but you just can't, you can feel regret, you can feel upset, you can feel pain,you can feel disgusted but you cannot feel violated if you consented to it and booked the test, it is a doctor test it is not a sexual thing, where maybe you change your mind halfway through, it is a consent to a medical procedure to save your life so if you have bleeping cervical cancer you don't die. I absolutely hate people who complain about medical procedures such as this, as if the doctors have the time physically in their day to individualize the tests for individual patients. sorry but you are supposed to do that on your own time, they tell you to take pain medication beforehand they will tell you to do things that may help you beforehand, there is no doctor who will say no you can't put on a blindfold or no you can't put in headphones or anything else that you need to do while you're having one. my gynecologist even would say if you need a break just tell me and we'll have a little break it is okay, like I understand these can be very painful for some people, so maybe Becky you just been in interacting with crappy bleeping doctors or you are incapable and you need to bring somebody with you to your appointment to speak for you because you are incapable of speaking. it is all a her problem, she needs to do the work to help herself and she refuses and then is upset when people don't do the things that they cannot read her mind about she's infuriating an also her cry face is so punchable whenever she makes that stupid little pouty baby puppy face I want to punch her in the face because it is the face that people who are trying to make themselves cry make. Every single thing that she complains about comes back to her every single time it comes back to her not vocalizing her needs it comes back to her not telling people what she's thinking it comes back to her not doing
---
Every single thing that she complains about comes back to her not vocalizing her needs, it comes back to her not telling people what she's thinking, it comes back to her not doing anything to help herself or pretending she is incapable, so she doesn't want to put the work in, she doesn't want to change. she wants to stay stagnant and is upset when people tell her that is what is happening. I have not seen a difference in her mindset or how she talks about anything or how she does anything since she was 15 years old that is not a normal, normal people including the neurodivergent grow and change and they change based on experiences. she has not changed, she continues to complain about the same things and be upset about the same things and does nothing for herself to help.

sorry but a lot of our individual problems are caused by ourselves, I am my biggest problem in my own life there's lots of things that I know that I do that contribute to the things that make me unhappy. So I am not trying to say I am perfect but I am working to change those things that are hurting me. but it's hard to change a human so I get it, I extend that empathy to her, but also if you're going to complain about it then own up to the fact that you have a part in it, because guess what you're one person you control your life. Every single day that I see anything in myself that reminds me of Becky I remember the bad of the thing that I need to change that is her impact on my life is she reminds me of the worst parts of myself, how that the person I definitely never want to be. I have been that person at points to my life and I never want to be that person again. Being the person who can't recognize that they are the thing standing in their own way is exhausting for people to be around.
Just going to say it's a misty she can feel violated but that is not what happened she was not violent you could feel violated I guess even if you actually weren't violated but it's not something you say on the internet that's something that you would like say to a friend not to the internet but Becky sees the internet as her friend for some reason instead of a actual platform

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
... She almost ran her car into her date's car because he kissed her unexpectedly on the first date... the more time goes on I genuinely believe she's a threat to society. Jesus Christ. Can you imagine her snapping one day over something tiny (but HUGE to her) and doing a violence? Because I can.
She's a dangerous, dangerous woman. No medical professional (or really anyone at all) should ever go near her without knowing her history. She'll accuse them of bleeping ANYTHING if she feels like it. She turned a routine smear test into 'being violated'

Reactions: 8
She's a dangerous, dangerous woman. No medical professional (or really anyone at all) should ever go near her without knowing her history. She'll accuse them of bleeping ANYTHING if she feels like it. She turned a routine smear test into 'being violated'
Wouldn’t surprise me if she accused them of assault if it took her fancy.

Can someone pleeeease share the link to the playlist of Beckies old unlisted videos? Watched the croissant one and I need more😭